Xbox series x forza horizon 5 autosave

Discus and support Xbox series x forza horizon 5 autosave in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox series x installed forza horizon 5. After sing in and out to another account all game progress are lost and game starts from the begining. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tomas suslavicius, Jul 26, 2023.

1. Xbox series x forza horizon 5 autosave

Xbox series x

installed forza horizon 5. After sing in and out to another account all game progress are lost and game starts from the begining. It seems that there is no autosave

:)

tomas suslavicius, Jul 26, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Make sure you do not close the game suddenly when you are in the middle of a game. You can check by closing the game and opening it again with the same profile, i.e. do not open the game with another profile. If the progress is still not saved, try to perform a cache clear with the following steps.

Remove your account from the console

1. Press and hold the Power button on the front of your Xbox until the console turns off.

2. Unplug the power cord from the back of your Xbox.

3. Wait a minute, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press the Power button on your Xbox to turn it back on.

5. Your cache should be clear at this point.

Log back in with the account.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. Janet_C Win User

Searching a bit I could find that this problem is listed in the known problems of the game, you can check it here

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

"Saves - Some players are experiencing save rollbacks when reloading into the game".*

We can try some extra steps that might work, if not I would ask you to wait until the developers can fix this issue.

Go to your network settings and in advanced options change the DNS to primary 8.8.8.8 and secondary 8.8.4.4

Restart the console and try the game again

If this doesn't work, Go to Settings>System>Console Information

And restart keeping your games.

Note that the console accounts will be removed, so you will need to have the email and password for each account to log back in.

Your progress, achievements, purchases and other data will remain intact, don't worry about that, you won't lose any data, the only thing you need to do is to log in again.

* Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  4. tomas suslavicius Win User

It doesn't works.

When i play other games, the data saves even I change account. On this Forza game data lost when i change account. Looks like game bug. I don't know what to do. I tried to see game saved files, when i open on game, it appears only one 16kb file and that's it.

I try to delete this file and start play from the beginning but when i switched account game restarts and stars from the beginning.
  5. jeres8860 Win User

flickering at bottom of screen on new game pass 4 K games (Forza Horizon 5 & Halo Infinite)

Thanks! The weird thing is, this issue only happens with series x games. Forza horizon 4 looks perfect. It’s just the new multiplayer halo and Forza Horizon 5.
  6. Frankie fatgoose Win User

I have a PXN V9 Steering + Shifter + Peddle combo and it states for XBox X/S series. I cannot get the vibrating function to work on the wheel.

Hi Fernando,

I am having same issue. Xbox series x, no vibration with any driving game I have tried so far. Forza 6, Forza Horizon 5, Dirt 4
Thema:

1. Xbox series x forza horizon 5 autosave - Similar Threads - series forza horizon

2. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  3. Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox series x controller buttons not working for my forza Horizon 5 game?: Hi. My forza horizon 5 game had an issue with the menu button not working when i was playing it on the new xbox series x. When I looked up how to fix it, I used the steps to reset the console as...
  4. How do I get my Forza Horizon 5 bundle on an XBox Series X that seems to have been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my Forza Horizon 5 bundle on an XBox Series X that seems to have been...: I purchased a sealed box at Meijer that should have had the Forza Horizon 5 with the Hotwheels add-on. Instead, when I check the Account… Included with this Xbox console… I find it has Diablo IV...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S: Hi, I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S for about an year without problem. In this few days, a few problem arises that disallow to play. - The screen suddenly freeze for...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.: I have a brand new Xbox Series X that I purchased on Thanksgiving day. Opened it, ran all the updates, installed a couple games and updated them. I sit down to start playing and now I have no...
  7. XBOX SERIES X FORZA HORIZON 5 BUNDLE HOW TO INSTALL INCLUDED GAME?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX SERIES X FORZA HORIZON 5 BUNDLE HOW TO INSTALL INCLUDED GAME?: Hello. I own an xbox series x. Forza Horizon 5 Premium bundle. I reset the device. I will not be using old Xbox account where the game was used. I want to reinstall the game. It is not possible to...
  8. Xbox series X reading Forza horizon 1 disk as Blu-ray

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X reading Forza horizon 1 disk as Blu-ray: Copy and paste post from another person with the same issue that got no answers: tried installing forza horizon with a disc on my Xbox series X as it is now backwards compatible. insert the disc...
  9. I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...: Please help I redeemed my bundle later because I wanted to play starfield and I went back in to redeem it today and it said success but it's not showing up in my library or queue...
  10. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?: I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X. Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install physical copies and play the games offline...