Xbox series x fan

Discus and support Xbox series x fan in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After gaming for 6 hours. Console has been turned off for 4 hours now and the fans still spinning. The air coming out is cold. There are no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr ELDRIC, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Mr ELDRIC
    Mr ELDRIC Guest

Xbox series x fan

After gaming for 6 hours. Console has been turned off for 4 hours now and the fans still spinning. The air coming out is cold. There are no obstructions around console. Its standing in free air sort of. Can just hear a slight hiss from fan. Not obtrusive
    noise. Just wonder if this is normal?

:)

Mr ELDRIC, Nov 12, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

On xbox one x series i play mw3 and it often shows DEV ERROR 12943 how do i fix that

which Xbox do you have? Xbox one X or Xbox series X? They are different things. Series X has the fan on one end of the rectangle

Your error is a game error, and you would have to visit call of duty support at https://support.activision.com
  3. LucaAvvinti Win User

Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games

So, I recently noticed that my Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X|S / Optimised for Series X|S games specifically.

It’s quite strange as it’s dead quiet every other time, but as soon as I start a Series X|S game, the fan becomes so loud that I need to turn up the tv volume.. it’s quite distracting.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any solutions?

FYI - My Series X is a pre-order/launch day model.. and it sits in an open and well ventilated tv/entertainment stand*

In comparison, I owned an Xbox One S for three years and I never heard the fan on that.
    I’m having the exact same problem now. The only time my Xbox sounds loud is when running series x enhanced games, it’s completely fine on old gen games. Have you had this issue fixed or is it still a problem now?
  4. Gérard Oomens Win User
  5. Kaverr Amedi Win User

Is Facebook Gaming Coming?

Theyre losing so many fans. Theyve been putting all of their attention on the Xbox Series X instead of the console their fans play. PlayStation > Xbox so much when it comes to streaming. Its embarrasing.
  6. Mythic Sandman Win User

"It was new to us". Bonnie explain why rather Halo Engine rather instead of Unreal to run solitary

Good read, I just pray Infinite at least meets fan expectations. With this new engine or not it better. Xbox Series X depends on it.
Thema:

Xbox series x fan

1. Xbox series x fan - Similar Threads - series fan

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox series x fan noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan noise: i bought Xbox series x one year ago now when i turn it on it's ok but when i enter to some games the fan noise is sooo high please help but the temperature is good just the fan noise is...
  5. Are external fans good for my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are external fans good for my Xbox Series X?: So I got an external fan for my console but after doing research (unfortunately after I found it) most people said this can damage my console. I figured I would ask people with a bit more...
  6. How does internal fan xbox series s work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does internal fan xbox series s work?: Does internal fan xbox series s always on when you saving energy mode? Or maybe just sleep mode? I want internal fan on my xbox always on, so it can make my xbox cool faster after heat and...
  7. Xbox series x loud fan when turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x loud fan when turning on: I bought my Xbox series x a month or two ago and have only had this happen twice. When turning on my Xbox after it being off for a while I hear the fan ramp up and then slow back down to the...
  8. Xbox series s Loud fan noise

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s Loud fan noise: lately my xbox have been really really loud whenever i play rainbow it gets insanely loud and it gets hot especially the black part of the xbox whenever i play easy or light weight games its not...
  9. Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode: My Xbox series x when I put it in sleep mode or shutdown mode the fan spins for a while and then stops is this normal 081e39ab-0e46-43e1-b854-f1b5840cf204
  10. Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??: I have an Xbox Series X and I noticed when I put it in Shutdown Mode to load games in the background or updates, the fan spins, but slower, then after the download or updates finishes, the fan...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x humming noise xbox-forums.com