Xbox Series X fan turns off

Discus and support Xbox Series X fan turns off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Console is on instant on. Sometimes the fan runs for a while after shutting down but sometimes it doesn't. Right now I shut doewn 10 minutes ago and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ayn Otori, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Ayn Otori
    Ayn Otori Guest

Console is on instant on. Sometimes the fan runs for a while after shutting down but sometimes it doesn't. Right now I shut doewn 10 minutes ago and the fan isn't turning. There is no heat at all so there would be no need but I read that the fan is always
    on. Well mine isn't. Is this normal?

:)

Ayn Otori, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Ayn Otori Win User

Thanks for replying. I read on reddit that the fan is always on on instant on mode to prevent dust. I guess that isnt true then?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

It is not always on. As you observed it may run a few minutes after power down. It could start running if it’s doing some complex updates as well. But if it’s not doing anything neither is the fan
  4. g fUP Win User

Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

When I want to disconnect the electricity from the device, I turn off the device completely through the settings

You should not disconnect the power from the Xbox Series X while it is in sleep or shutdown mode even if the fan does not rotate ???
  5. MikeZ PL Win User

Battlefield 2042 hard crashing series X

Same thing happening to me on Xbox series X. Usually on high action areas. When game was lunched bug was turning off screen and fan, but Xbox light stayed on. Then Microsoft patch resolved issue. This time Xbox is switched off completely. I will try to limit FOV. Hope EA and Microsoft will look into this asap.
  6. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X fan turns off - Similar Threads - Series fan turns

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox series x fan noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan noise: i bought Xbox series x one year ago now when i turn it on it's ok but when i enter to some games the fan noise is sooo high please help but the temperature is good just the fan noise is...
  5. Are external fans good for my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are external fans good for my Xbox Series X?: So I got an external fan for my console but after doing research (unfortunately after I found it) most people said this can damage my console. I figured I would ask people with a bit more...
  6. Xbox series x loud fan when turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x loud fan when turning on: I bought my Xbox series x a month or two ago and have only had this happen twice. When turning on my Xbox after it being off for a while I hear the fan ramp up and then slow back down to the...
  7. when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...: when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for few seconds but my xbox power is still off? 7e37215c-275b-493b-8610-7066d7a7bb0b
  8. Is it normal for series x fan to stutter when turning on console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for series x fan to stutter when turning on console?: Hey I have recently gotten a new series x console and have really been enjoying my time with it, but I notice when I turn on the console my fan will stutter for a second before going to a stable...
  9. Fan turned off during sleep mode on series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fan turned off during sleep mode on series x: Hi all, Not sure if I'm being paranoid or if this is a legitimate concern. Last night I turned off my series x and left it in sleep mode. The fan was on still which I presumed is normal. Then...
  10. My Xbox Series S fan does not turn off, is there a way to reset it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S fan does not turn off, is there a way to reset it?: The fan on my Series S would turn off and on as it was needed but now it's on and never turns off (unless I power down). I checked the fan and the inside of the console and there is no dust or...