Xbox series x fan stopped spinning.

Discus and support Xbox series x fan stopped spinning. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've done everything on here to fix it and the only thing that might work is taking it apart to help clear the dust from the fan. Is there anyway to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ya boi Jiffy, Feb 16, 2024.

1. Ya boi Jiffy
    Ya boi Jiffy Guest

I've done everything on here to fix it and the only thing that might work is taking it apart to help clear the dust from the fan. Is there anyway to send the Box back even after warranty. This unacceptable as if we try to repair it ourselves it'll void the warranty regardless.

:)

Ya boi Jiffy, Feb 16, 2024
  2. Ya boi Jiffy Win User

This is unnecessary. I have to pay $300 to fix a spinning fan problem. You can't give refunds on hardware problems that were caused due to negligence.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Ya, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am truly sorry to hear that.

Please, register your device on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

Then, fill out the repair form: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

You can check the warranty terms here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ce-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

If your device is out of warranty, you can check the costs here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

I hope this helps.
  4. NOVA1989 Win User

Electrical noise when off? (Instant on is off)

Xbox Series X - even with the console fully shut down, if I place my ear at the top I can hear a buzz like there’s a current. No fan spinning etc.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series S Fan isn't humming like normal.

So usually when I play on my series s the fan makes a loudish noise....
    The Series S, just like the Series X is designed to be quite, in normal gaming (even when play X|S optimised games) the Series S fan should not be audible. It should be pretty much silent.

Have you changed the location of where your console is located? These consoles get warm (hot even), this is normal. So their location is actually more important than hearing the fan spinning.
  6. Cody Busch Win User

Xbox Series X/One compatible disk wont read in Xbox One

I’m having the same problem, the disc literally says it’s multi system playable, it says series x/s and Xbox one on it, my disc spins a few times then stops, Xbox doesn’t do anything. No error message or anything
Thema:

1. Xbox series x fan stopped spinning. - Similar Threads - series fan stopped

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox series x fan noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan noise: i bought Xbox series x one year ago now when i turn it on it's ok but when i enter to some games the fan noise is sooo high please help but the temperature is good just the fan noise is...
  5. Are external fans good for my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are external fans good for my Xbox Series X?: So I got an external fan for my console but after doing research (unfortunately after I found it) most people said this can damage my console. I figured I would ask people with a bit more...
  6. How does internal fan xbox series s work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does internal fan xbox series s work?: Does internal fan xbox series s always on when you saving energy mode? Or maybe just sleep mode? I want internal fan on my xbox always on, so it can make my xbox cool faster after heat and...
  7. Xbox series x loud fan when turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x loud fan when turning on: I bought my Xbox series x a month or two ago and have only had this happen twice. When turning on my Xbox after it being off for a while I hear the fan ramp up and then slow back down to the...
  8. Xbox series s Loud fan noise

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s Loud fan noise: lately my xbox have been really really loud whenever i play rainbow it gets insanely loud and it gets hot especially the black part of the xbox whenever i play easy or light weight games its not...
  9. Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode: My Xbox series x when I put it in sleep mode or shutdown mode the fan spins for a while and then stops is this normal 081e39ab-0e46-43e1-b854-f1b5840cf204
  10. Has anyone else’s series x fan stopped working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else’s series x fan stopped working?: Have a series x. The fan stopped working, replaced it and out new thermal paste on but the new fan will not spin, my x overheats and sends me to the Home Screen. Don’t see any burn marks on the...