Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??

Discus and support Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox Series X and I noticed when I put it in Shutdown Mode to load games in the background or updates, the fan spins, but slower, then after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yanis Bourai, Mar 6, 2024.

1. Yanis Bourai
    Yanis Bourai Guest

Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??

I have an Xbox Series X and I noticed when I put it in Shutdown Mode to load games in the background or updates, the fan spins, but slower, then after the download or updates finishes, the fan stops spinning, and to make sure, I put the Xbox series X in Shutdown Mode and at the same time it was loading a game, then I disconnected the Internet, this will stop the download, and after a minute the fan stopped, but the device is still in shutdown mode

Is this normal????

:)

Yanis Bourai, Mar 6, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: