Xbox Series X fan not working

Discus and support Xbox Series X fan not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I turned my xbox series x on a couple of days ago, hearing a strange squeaking sound happening with my fan, so i put it on idle after a while to let it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanielEdwards05, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Xbox Series X fan not working

I turned my xbox series x on a couple of days ago, hearing a strange squeaking sound happening with my fan, so i put it on idle after a while to let it cool down, which i suspected was the main issue. I tried to turn it on again today, and the fan has completely stopped spinning after turning the xbox on. Has anyone got any ideas?

:)

DanielEdwards05, Nov 9, 2021
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox series x fan not working

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Peter

If the fan is not working probably something inside your console is broken.

The best option right now is request a repair order for your Series X, in that way Microsoft is going to inspect it and change the faulty component
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Yes, normally the time can vary from 24 to 48 hours so don't worry.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, and we're sorry you're having this issue. As per the reported issue, I suggest you initiate a repair order for the console as it appears to be a hardware issue, which you would need to do for the issue to be fixed. To initiate a repair order for your console using the instructions given in the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

* Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  5. DanielEdwards05 Win User

Hi Mateus,

Thanks for the advice, I have this evening raised a order to return and repair it under warranty, i paid extra for quicker delivery, but the payment conformation hasn’t arrived yet on my email with postage details and says the order is pending although payment has been taken. I assume that the email may just come a bit later, but can you confirm this is the case?
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox series X getting slow after a couple of hours while streaming playing a game and party chat

Well, at least you found out how to make it work.

I think the U/D Cooling Fan and the Cooling Fan Dust Proof are very good for the Xbox Series X.

If you have any question, please let me know.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X fan not working - Similar Threads - Series fan working

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox series x fan noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan noise: i bought Xbox series x one year ago now when i turn it on it's ok but when i enter to some games the fan noise is sooo high please help but the temperature is good just the fan noise is...
  5. Are external fans good for my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are external fans good for my Xbox Series X?: So I got an external fan for my console but after doing research (unfortunately after I found it) most people said this can damage my console. I figured I would ask people with a bit more...
  6. How does internal fan xbox series s work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does internal fan xbox series s work?: Does internal fan xbox series s always on when you saving energy mode? Or maybe just sleep mode? I want internal fan on my xbox always on, so it can make my xbox cool faster after heat and...
  7. Xbox series x loud fan when turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x loud fan when turning on: I bought my Xbox series x a month or two ago and have only had this happen twice. When turning on my Xbox after it being off for a while I hear the fan ramp up and then slow back down to the...
  8. Xbox series s Loud fan noise

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s Loud fan noise: lately my xbox have been really really loud whenever i play rainbow it gets insanely loud and it gets hot especially the black part of the xbox whenever i play easy or light weight games its not...
  9. Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode: My Xbox series x when I put it in sleep mode or shutdown mode the fan spins for a while and then stops is this normal 081e39ab-0e46-43e1-b854-f1b5840cf204
  10. Has anyone else’s series x fan stopped working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else’s series x fan stopped working?: Have a series x. The fan stopped working, replaced it and out new thermal paste on but the new fan will not spin, my x overheats and sends me to the Home Screen. Don’t see any burn marks on the...