Xbox Series X Fan getting loud while playing games

Discus and support Xbox Series X Fan getting loud while playing games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Xbox Series X which after one day of having it, the fan started getting super loud while playing games , it is completely silent at the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sina Ahmadnezhad, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Xbox Series X Fan getting loud while playing games

Hello, I have a Xbox Series X which after one day of having it, the fan started getting super loud while playing games , it is completely silent at the home screen but after few seconds of launching a game it gets super loud to the point that you
    can hear it even when the sound is turned all the way up.

Last night I was able to launch a game without the fan getting loud but after exiting the game and reopening another one it is back to being loud.

Does anyone have this issue with their console? and do you think is it hardware related or is it a software bug?

:)

Sina Ahmadnezhad, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Lt Farty Pants Win User

Mine stays quiet all the time, in game or dashboard.

Where do you have your Series X sitting? Is it in a cabinet without much air flow? Mine is out in the open on a media shelf and it stays cool and quiet.
  3. Sina Ahmadnezhad Win User

No, at first it was in a cabinet(still had much room for air flow) but after the console started acting like this after day one of having it, I even moved it out of the cabinet and now it is an open area with much airflow...
  4. LucaAvvinti Win User

Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games

So, I recently noticed that my Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X|S / Optimised for Series X|S games specifically.

It’s quite strange as it’s dead quiet every other time, but as soon as I start a Series X|S game, the fan becomes so loud that I need to turn up the tv volume.. it’s quite distracting.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any solutions?

FYI - My Series X is a pre-order/launch day model.. and it sits in an open and well ventilated tv/entertainment stand*

In comparison, I owned an Xbox One S for three years and I never heard the fan on that.
    I’m having the exact same problem now. The only time my Xbox sounds loud is when running series x enhanced games, it’s completely fine on old gen games. Have you had this issue fixed or is it still a problem now?
  5. イザヤ Win User

Xbox One X Fan sounds way louder than usual

Ok I moved it and it has not shut off sense but the Xbox One X Fan noise is not constant and is still loud maybe not as loud as a jet engine like I describe before but still loud way louder than my Xbox One S and OG Xbox One, it would have a fan burst
    when I'm playing which is loud and annoying and the fan noise would never be at a constant noise level while I'm playing a game.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one X Fan running at max power

Is there a game running in the background? Does the Xbox One X fan still kick in loud when you've fully shutdown the console and turned it on fresh?

I've noticed that my Xbox One X is usually fairly quiet, but there are some games where the fan kicks in really loud, even if they're running in the background while I watch Netflix.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Fan getting loud while playing games - Similar Threads - Series Fan getting

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox series x fan noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan noise: i bought Xbox series x one year ago now when i turn it on it's ok but when i enter to some games the fan noise is sooo high please help but the temperature is good just the fan noise is...
  5. Are external fans good for my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are external fans good for my Xbox Series X?: So I got an external fan for my console but after doing research (unfortunately after I found it) most people said this can damage my console. I figured I would ask people with a bit more...
  6. How does internal fan xbox series s work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does internal fan xbox series s work?: Does internal fan xbox series s always on when you saving energy mode? Or maybe just sleep mode? I want internal fan on my xbox always on, so it can make my xbox cool faster after heat and...
  7. Xbox series x loud fan when turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x loud fan when turning on: I bought my Xbox series x a month or two ago and have only had this happen twice. When turning on my Xbox after it being off for a while I hear the fan ramp up and then slow back down to the...
  8. Xbox series s Loud fan noise

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s Loud fan noise: lately my xbox have been really really loud whenever i play rainbow it gets insanely loud and it gets hot especially the black part of the xbox whenever i play easy or light weight games its not...
  9. Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode: My Xbox series x when I put it in sleep mode or shutdown mode the fan spins for a while and then stops is this normal 081e39ab-0e46-43e1-b854-f1b5840cf204
  10. Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...: Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions of Boarderlands - any advice on making sure I get best/correct version? Thanks, Steve...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x loud fan

2. xbox series x fan noise

3. my xbox series x is loud

4. series x fan noise,
  5. xbox series x fan noise after game,
  6. series x getting.loud,
  7. series x fan louder