Xbox Series X fan getting loud during gameplay

Discus and support Xbox Series X fan getting loud during gameplay in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, After one day of owning my console the fan started getting super loud after few seconds of launching a game as if it's overheating but the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sinasinahm, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Xbox Series X fan getting loud during gameplay

Hello, After one day of owning my console the fan started getting super loud after few seconds of launching a game as if it's overheating but the console is in an open area and has plenty of ventilation. The console is silent at the home screen and this happens only when playing games optimized for Series X. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue with their console? I hope it's an OS bug and gets fixed in a future update...

submitted by /u/sinasinahm
    [link] [comments]

/u/sinasinahm, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Sina Ahmadnezhad Win User

Statement: The new xbox series x overheats and shutsdown with normal use. Microsoft please address this issue

My issue is with the console's fan getting really loud during gameplays and not it actually 'overheating'.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Xbox series X fan is way to loud during gameplay.

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

im, depending on the ambient temperature where the console is, and the game, really the cooler will work more, and thus increase the noise, friend.

That's normal.

The warranty does not cover "noise" from the console, as it is normal operation.

As the console is also out of warranty, if you want to trigger the repair, you will be charged a fixed amount, but particularly, I advise you not to do it, because your console is not having a problem.

Unless it's accusing the message of "overheating"

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Gérard Oomens Win User
  5. LucaAvvinti Win User

Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games

So, I recently noticed that my Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X|S / Optimised for Series X|S games specifically.

It’s quite strange as it’s dead quiet every other time, but as soon as I start a Series X|S game, the fan becomes so loud that I need to turn up the tv volume.. it’s quite distracting.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any solutions?

FYI - My Series X is a pre-order/launch day model.. and it sits in an open and well ventilated tv/entertainment stand*

In comparison, I owned an Xbox One S for three years and I never heard the fan on that.
    I’m having the exact same problem now. The only time my Xbox sounds loud is when running series x enhanced games, it’s completely fine on old gen games. Have you had this issue fixed or is it still a problem now?
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox hardware

What sort of sound are you getting? Just a super loud fan sound, or does it sound like the fan is hitting something? I get a super loud fan on my Xbox One X, but never anything more than that.
Thema:

Xbox Series X fan getting loud during gameplay

1. Xbox Series X fan getting loud during gameplay - Similar Threads - Series fan getting

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox series x fan noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan noise: i bought Xbox series x one year ago now when i turn it on it's ok but when i enter to some games the fan noise is sooo high please help but the temperature is good just the fan noise is...
  5. Are external fans good for my Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are external fans good for my Xbox Series X?: So I got an external fan for my console but after doing research (unfortunately after I found it) most people said this can damage my console. I figured I would ask people with a bit more...
  6. How does internal fan xbox series s work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does internal fan xbox series s work?: Does internal fan xbox series s always on when you saving energy mode? Or maybe just sleep mode? I want internal fan on my xbox always on, so it can make my xbox cool faster after heat and...
  7. Xbox series x loud fan when turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x loud fan when turning on: I bought my Xbox series x a month or two ago and have only had this happen twice. When turning on my Xbox after it being off for a while I hear the fan ramp up and then slow back down to the...
  8. Xbox series s Loud fan noise

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s Loud fan noise: lately my xbox have been really really loud whenever i play rainbow it gets insanely loud and it gets hot especially the black part of the xbox whenever i play easy or light weight games its not...
  9. Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode: My Xbox series x when I put it in sleep mode or shutdown mode the fan spins for a while and then stops is this normal 081e39ab-0e46-43e1-b854-f1b5840cf204
  10. Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...: Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions of Boarderlands - any advice on making sure I get best/correct version? Thanks, Steve...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x loud fan

2. Why is my Xbox Series X fan so loud