Xbox series X. Excitement turn to desperation…

Discus and support Xbox series X. Excitement turn to desperation… in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a brand new Xbox series X, and boy was I excited. Now I am having set up issues and no matter what path I select in the contact us section It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Allen Spector, Jul 27, 2023.

1. Xbox series X. Excitement turn to desperation…

I bought a brand new Xbox series X, and boy was I excited. Now I am having set up issues and no matter what path I select in the contact us section It wants to send me only to a virtual agent. none of the FAQs help me to overcome the issue. It seems I cannot get new product support by chat or phone. While it does not help that I am handicapped, it is not a disabled/accessibility specific issue . Does anybody know how I can actually speak with someone? I really do not want to return the item. Wehile I’m sure this is not a new question and it’s likely a general frustration with the support engin I couldn’t find similar questions when I searched the community. I really need to talk to someone. How do I do this please and thank you

:)

Allen Spector, Jul 27, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

When you factory reset did you use the ISB image?

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution

Have you taken it somewhere else tonuse their internet to see if it's an incompatibility with your router?

if so i would suggest returning it to the point of purchase.
  3. Allen Spector Win User

OK I will, though I already have come to the community and did not get any answers that helped. After initial set up my Xbox connected to the Internet fine. All of a sudden after I just started to play it lost connection and no matter what the community told me and I did, including a Reset (holding down the power button for 10 seconds and unplugging the unit) and sending out a technician we could not get it to work. We had the Xbox forget the connection and retried it. I did a whole bunch of other things suggested here but nothing seem to work .we were able to confirm that the Internet connection is fine because there is no problem with my iPad iPhone, or MacBook Pro. After exhausting every option, the community hears, suggested I factory reset my Xbox series X from the settings and start. When it was done and I restarted the xbox instead of starting like it was new device the Xbox logo comes up and then it goes straight to looking for an update. it tells me there was a problem looking for the update. here is a picture of the error :
    [​IMG]
    I of course held down the Xbox button for 10 seconds and unplugged it to do a reset. It did not change anything. I currently cannot use the Xbox because it will not let me go past this step. I really hope you can help because I’ve come to this community already and I’m now at my wits end. Thank you.
  4. Allen Spector Win User

thanks for your swift response. I just reset it from the settings as instructed. I do not know what an ISP setting is. Right now I do not have another place to go try it but I’ll see if I can find one. Thank you.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

It would be helpful if you told us specifically what your issue is
  6. Sitchenn Win User

What games are you excited about in 2020 ?

I'm excited to see Series X stuff. Specifically I am excited to see the differences between Xbox One and Series X titles. I love a good old Digital Foundry analysis!
Thema:

1. Xbox series X. Excitement turn to desperation… - Similar Threads - series Excitement turn

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  9. Launch Xbox Series X shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch Xbox Series X shutting off: I have the launch Xbox series x , over the last few months the console will just randomly shut off during online game play. Doesn’t do in menus or on Home Screen, only when playing a game....
  10. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...