Xbox series X - edge browser - internet navigation

Discus and support Xbox series X - edge browser - internet navigation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm looking to buy Xbox series X. Main usage will be play my dvd movie and internet navigation. Will I need to buy "Xbox live" subscription to navigate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jean-Marc Flamand dit, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Xbox series X - edge browser - internet navigation

I'm looking to buy Xbox series X. Main usage will be play my dvd movie and internet navigation. Will I need to buy "Xbox live" subscription to navigate on the internet like on my Xbox 360.

if yes, can you explain, please

:)

Jean-Marc Flamand dit, Jun 16, 2021
  2. Jean-Marc Flamand di Win User

Buy a unit is not an issue for me. it's the "Xbox live" suscription. Do I need to have one to navigate on internet.
  3. Jean-Marc Flamand di Win User

Buy a unit is not an issue for me. it's the "Xbox live" suscription. Do I need to have one to navigate on internet?
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

it would be a lot cheaper to just hook up your phone to the tv and use the 360 for dvd, i wouldnt waste your money on the useless series x.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

no you don't need live to use the browser or streaming services.
  6. ngocphi Win User

It would be a lot cheaper to buy a xbox one for that purpose fyi
Thema:

1. Xbox series X - edge browser - internet navigation - Similar Threads - series edge browser

2. Xbox Series X Edge browser optimizations

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Edge browser optimizations: There is a problem with the Xbox Series X and the Edge browser. It is not being given enough resources to run sites properly and many websites will crash the browser if you're on them too long....
  3. Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X): Edge is having performance issues lately in general on boot up and on general sites. On video its very bad video tends to become "framey" and makes a lot of content unwatchable works fine on other...
  4. Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S: Hey there everyone! I just bought the Xbox series s and I wanted to use the Edge browser for some work. However my mouse cursor doesn't appear/work. I am also using a keyboard which seems to work...
  5. Edge on Xbox Series X - Fatal Memory Exceeded

in XboX Insiders
    Edge on Xbox Series X - Fatal Memory Exceeded: I am opening a website via Edge on Xbox Series X where I can log in and watch films and shorts, content quality is up to 1080p. Every now and then, around 10-15mins the video stops with a Fatal...
  6. Why is the edge resolution browser on xbox series x 1280x720 Why not 1920x1080 or 4k?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the edge resolution browser on xbox series x 1280x720 Why not 1920x1080 or 4k?: Why is the edge resolution browser on xbox series x 1280x720 Why not 1920x1080 or 4k? submitted by /u/redditoct23 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Series X Controller for PC (Analogue stick scraping the edge of the chassis)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller for PC (Analogue stick scraping the edge of the chassis): A brand new Xbox Series X Robot White Controller for PC. The analogue sticks scrape against the edge of the plastic bevel when rotating them fully. It happens more poignantly at around 9'o'clock...
  8. Virtual Keyboard on Edge (Xbox Series X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Virtual Keyboard on Edge (Xbox Series X/S): I'm copying and pasting a question made in October 2021 and still there is not a fix. Hi, So I was wondering, I use a keyboard and mouse on the newest version of microsoft edge on the xbox one...
  9. Can my Xbox Series S console get any virus from Microsoft edge?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my Xbox Series S console get any virus from Microsoft edge?: I was browsing the Microsoft edge browser on my Xbox Series S console and accidentally clicked on a random site that could very likely contain dangerous viruses or malicious code. I should note...
  10. Edge browser issue on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Edge browser issue on xbox series s: by chance I opened the edge browser and noticed that some space is being occupied by the application so I deleted everything but the console still keeps the space that edge took, the only way to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox x web browser