Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite

Discus and support Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, It's more suggestion than issue. As there are already two dynamic backgrounds from Halo Infinite to choose in personalization menu, could it be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kyy666, Jan 10, 2024.

  1. Kyy666
    Kyy666 Guest

    Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite


    Hello,

    It's more suggestion than issue. As there are already two dynamic backgrounds from Halo Infinite to choose in personalization menu, could it be possible to add title screen from Halo Infinite Season 5 Title Screen as dynamic background for the console?

    It would be awesome if also previous seasons title screens could be added.

    Regards,

    Kyy


    Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Kyy666, Jan 10, 2024
    #1
  2. bowski477 Win User

    Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite

    I think this would be more a question for the Halo team.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Dynamic Background?

    At this time, dynamic backgrounds are only available on the Series S/X and can't be customized. If the video you saw was done on a One, then the person doing it is doing something that violates the terms of service.

    If you are on a Series S/X, when you go to settings and change your background, there's a section for dynamic backgrounds.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox One OG theme?

    No. It's a dynamic background which is only available on the Series S/X
  5. Epic Louie Win User

    Xbox background - personalised themes

    I like the achievement backgrounds. It would be awesome if they added dynamic backgrounds to the Series X, just like the PS4.
  6. Niko1664 Win User

    Which game are you most excited for in 2020?

    Cyberpunk 2077, Halo Infinite and HellBlade 2 (if launch 2020 and not 2021). All on Xbox Series X !! :)
Thema:

Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Dynamic Background from Halo Infinite - Similar Threads - Series Dynamic Background

  2. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice graphical issues sometimes with dynamic backgrounds on Series X?: For example when you exit out of an app or a game the dynamic background sometimes has coloured artefacts and then reverts to normal. I’ve noticed this with the Fallout TV series background as...
  9. I don't have any option for dynamic backgrounds on my series s, is there anything I can do...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have any option for dynamic backgrounds on my series s, is there anything I can do...: I'm just having trouble finding it within the system or do I have to do anything to make it appear ? cd2b3267-0859-4c22-bce6-0441b5e530ea
  10. Series X Dynamic Per Game Background Fails With Disc

    in XboX Insiders
    Series X Dynamic Per Game Background Fails With Disc: Apparently, if you have a disc in the Series X, the dynamic per game background fails in the new home and only shows your default background. Mine is red. When I have a disc in the console, the...