Xbox Series X Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLC not working with Game Pass

Discus and support Xbox Series X Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLC not working with Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition on disc. I was able to install it on my Xbox Series X by installing from the second disc, which installed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NoahAdams3, Jun 3, 2023.

1. NoahAdams3
    NoahAdams3 Guest

Xbox Series X Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition DLC not working with Game Pass

I have Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition on disc. I was able to install it on my Xbox Series X by installing from the second disc, which installed the game and all the DLC. Then last month I signed up for Game Pass. I was halfway finished with the game, but all of a sudden, I was no longer able to continue playing from my save games with the game complaining that the DLC were unavailable. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, but now it won’t reinstall with the DLC, only installs the base game.

I believe the root of the problem is that Dragon Age Origins is included with Game Pass but without the DLC. I believe the system is forcing me to use the Game Pass license, so I can’t access the DLC. The only solution I can think of is to let my Game Pass expire and play it then, but that really sucks.

Any solutions?

:)

NoahAdams3, Jun 3, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: