Xbox Series X doesn't turn off anymore when in a party

Discus and support Xbox Series X doesn't turn off anymore when in a party in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I'm expierencing issues since last week, where my XSX won't turn off when I'm in a (voice chat) party (either alone or with a friend). At first I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FreezFart, Feb 21, 2022.

1. /u/FreezFart
    /u/FreezFart Guest

Hi,

I'm expierencing issues since last week, where my XSX won't turn off when I'm in a (voice chat) party (either alone or with a friend).

At first I thought it has something to do with my headset (Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2) blocking the console from turning off, because the headset is usualy the first periphal to turn off, when I tell the Xbox to shut down.But I was only able to 100% replicate this issue when I'm in a party.It all works perfectly fine, when I'm not in one.

The way the console behaves when it happens, is that the display goes dark and the power LED on the console itself just blinks for all eternity - it never shuts itself off.The connected peripherals also stay on during the "crash" (?) and never get signeld by the Xbox to shut themslefs down.
    The only way to turn the console off then is to hold the power button for several seconds.

I hope this is known or can be fixed, because I had this console since the launch and it never did that before.

This is happening on the latest retail firmware and I'm not in any insider program or on any beta OS.I'm using the power saving option as my shutdown behaviour if that helps.

submitted by /u/FreezFart
    [link] [comments]

/u/FreezFart, Feb 21, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: