Xbox Series X disconnecting from internet every 5-10 seconds with a wired connection and...

Discus and support Xbox Series X disconnecting from internet every 5-10 seconds with a wired connection and... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im on alpha skip-ahead and today my Xbox started to disconnect from the internet every few seconds then reconnects. I’ve reset my router and Xbox.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/youngsirx, Oct 17, 2022.

1. /u/youngsirx
    /u/youngsirx Guest

Xbox Series X disconnecting from internet every 5-10 seconds with a wired connection and...

Im on alpha skip-ahead and today my Xbox started to disconnect from the internet every few seconds then reconnects.

I’ve reset my router and Xbox.
    I’ve tried both wired and wireless internet.

I can’t report through my Xbox because I can’t stay online long enough

Just wondering if anyone has had this problem.

submitted by /u/youngsirx
    [link] [comments]

/u/youngsirx, Oct 17, 2022
  2. TONY KORNHElSER Win User

disconnecting every 5 minutes from xbox live

Things I have tried:

- Port forwarding

-disabling UPnP/ reenabling

- DMZ

-deleting profile/clearing cache/redownloading profile

-going from wired to wireless connection, back to wired

-restarting router

-power cycling the router

-turning the firewall on the router off

-connecting to an entirely different internet connection and router

-changed IP on router AND xbox

i dont even know what else to do, still disconnecting from xbox live every 5-10 minutes, thought I am able to reconnect immediately after being disconnected
  3. TommyWilson8 Win User

Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting

I have one Xbox (Series X) wired via Ethernet. I can play on WiFi with no disconnects but I prefer a wired connection for gaming.
  4. xXxCarter0 Win User

Random disconnects while using netflix.

I've had this similar problem while viewing Netflix from my 360. Also while playing games halfway through an online match it will disconnect I used to think it was poor wireless internet connection but I now have a wired connection and my internet itself
    doesn't disconnect just the xbox from xbox live. Most of the time after I disconnect I can re-connect easily because the internet still works and never went out it just disconnects every 15-30 minutes sometimes every 5, it seems completely random. I have
    also deleted and cleared my system cache and reset my xbox/router and checked my speed and every other possible solution. Everything is fine with my internet, my profile simply disconnects randomly,
  5. CakeThrone Win User

Xbox won’t connect to internet during initial setup

Hey Hart_00,

Have you tried setting up the console using a wired connection?

Personally, I had trouble setting my console up because it thought it was connected to the internet, but it was not receiving any signal (see following Community
    Forum Post from 14th November

My recommendation would be to try and set up via wired internet connection first. If you still struggle, hold down the Xbox button for 10 seconds to 'hard shut down' the console. Then reboot and it should have cleared the MAC address and open up access to
    the internet.

Hope this helps.

Best,

6. JRoss21 Win User

Xbox Series X Unstable Wired Network Connection, Ethernet.

I’m having the exact same problem with using my mobile hotspot on my series X, any other device works perfectly fine (ps4, xbox one X etc). It will connect perfectly fine, then all of a sudden disconnects for a matter of about 5-10 seconds then reconnects.
    Have spoke to microsoft support as of last night and they told me to change DNS settings and it hasn’t helped at all :(
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X disconnecting from internet every 5-10 seconds with a wired connection and... - Similar Threads - Series disconnecting internet

2. Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet: So just recently I've noticed my Xbox series X, like every 30 seconds it will disconnect then re connect over and over again. As far I can tell my internet isn't actually disconnected. I get a...
  3. Series s disconnecting from Internet randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series s disconnecting from Internet randomly: My series S is constantly disconnecting from the wifi and whether the game is online or not it doesn't matter. I've reset the Mac address, checked NAT type, and I've restarted and unplugged it and...
  4. Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series X randomly disconnect from my wireless internet connection?: I dont know how to fix this issue and tried many of the troubleshooting tips but when on my xbox series X sometimes randomly it will completely disconnect from my wireless internet connection and...
  5. XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game: Hello. Recently I bought a new XBOX Series X. I downloaded some online and offline games. From the first day, internet connection disconnects randomly, while playing a game. I don't see the same...
  6. My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.: Since a few Months now my Xbox disconnects first the Controller, and then the Internet. To reconnect, I have to Restart the Xbox. I tried another Controller, another Network, even playing with...
  7. Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet: I keep playing online games like Overwatch or siege and my Xbox disconnects from the internet and then reconnects. I’ve tried everything, I’ve turned off my wifi and turned it back on, I’ve...
  8. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...: My Xbox series X while I’m playing a game will randomly disconnect from the internet (I have a wired connection). Everytime I load up the game again it will disconnect me over and over and keep...
  9. My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from the internet: Split from this thread. I just got an Xbox Series X and I’m having the exact same issue, it’s soo annoying because it kicks me out of games and reconnects a few seconds after, sometimes I...
  10. My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from the internet: Split from this thread. I just got an Xbox Series X and I’m having the exact same issue, it’s soo annoying because it kicks me out of games and reconnects a few seconds after, sometimes I...