XBOX SERIES X DISC DRIVE ONLY WORKS ON CERTIAN GAMES

Discus and support XBOX SERIES X DISC DRIVE ONLY WORKS ON CERTIAN GAMES in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Am i seriously going to need to start a class action lawsuit over the new series x only reading certian games? Its been almost 9 months ive waited for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KYLE GARNER, Jul 22, 2023.

1. KYLE GARNER
    KYLE GARNER Guest

Am i seriously going to need to start a class action lawsuit over the new series x only reading certian games? Its been almost 9 months ive waited for an update to fix. Certain games play, others dont, all brand new discs. SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. US CONSUMERS PAY OVER $500 FOR A WORKING CONSOLE, i realize you may be a multi- million dollar corp but us average Americans can barley afford rent and food right now, let alone pay a ton for a repair thats YOUR fault, we did nothing to our console for this to happen. You can probably expect a class action soon. This is ridiculous. No an NAT reset does not work. No, hard resetting does not work. Yes, the discs that wont read in my xbox will work in others. Yes, ive changed the eco power mode and hard reset. Yes, ive already completely reset my console to factory. Yes, ive already cleared the cache. I’ve literally went through every…single…setting…option to no avail. But THE DISC DRIVE WORKS ON HALF OF MY GAMES THE DISC DRIVE WORKS IF I SEND IT IN YOULL JUST SEND IT BACK SAYING OHHHH IT WORKS JUSTTTTT FINEEEE. BSSS. What kind of company are you running? Obviously you dont care at all about your consumers.

:)

KYLE GARNER, Jul 22, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: