Xbox series x crashing at beginning loading screen of certain games

Discus and support Xbox series x crashing at beginning loading screen of certain games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having an issue for a few months with no real solution. My Xbox series x always freezes and crashes at the beginning loading screen of F1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gianluca sardi, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Xbox series x crashing at beginning loading screen of certain games

I have been having an issue for a few months with no real solution. My Xbox series x always freezes and crashes at the beginning loading screen of F1 22 , GTA online and recently Forza Motorsport. These are all games which I have downloaded off game pass and curiously work well on cloud play just not when installed. I tried every troubleshooting trick under the sun such as reset the console keeping games and app, resetting deleting games and apps, restarting and reinstalling games and no solution. I managed to play GTA Online after switching the in game mode from fidelity to performance meaning that at lower graphics the game worked fine. I was wondering if there was anything that could be done about this as I am still unable to play F1 and Forza.

Thanks

:)

Gianluca sardi, Oct 14, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Gianluca. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

It sounds like there may be a problem with your Xbox.

Make sure the console is placed in an area with enough ventilation, and try plugging it into a different power outlet.

If possible, you can also try a different power cable. The Series X uses an IEC C7 power cable that comes standard with many electronics, including other game consoles.

If the issue persists, I advise submitting a service request from your devices page: https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. bitebug2003. Win User

Starfield Problems

Crashing to desktop 4 times during load screens Xbox series S
  4. syproject Win User

Xbox Series X keeps shutting off

Did you get a resolution ? I've just received a brand new xbox series x back, date on the back is 4th June 2021. (last xbox series x died)

Every game I load results in xbox restarting or crash to the dashboard
  5. Goggs25 Win User

Skydrift infinity unplayable on series x

There is no extra content for the game I can navigate the menus but when I load up any race the game crashes every time. It does this on the series x only it works fine on Xbox x.
  6. RobGross2 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 on XBox One Crashing

I have an Xbox One X and half the time FH 4 crashes while loading to the home screen and the other half it loads and I can only play for 5 to 10 minutes before crashing to the home screen again. I paid good money for absolutely nothing.

If you Google the problem, it is very common. Now, since not everyone has it is, it is somewhat a function of the local Xbox, but since it is fairly widespread, it also has to do with some bug in the software that gets triggered on certain systems. No
    way it can be that widespread and not related to the coding.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x crashing at beginning loading screen of certain games - Similar Threads - series crashing beginning

2. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  3. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  4. Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them: Sometimes when a game needs an update, the update will freeze. I'll watch it for upwards of 10 minutes before refreshing "my games and apps," which either works or puts me into a gray screen. If I...
  5. Xbox Series X Crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Crash: I was playing Halo Infinite in a custom game when the game completely froze and I was given a glitchy and pixelated frozen screen. I tried turning off the Xbox through the power button, but it...
  6. Gen Scarlett Games crashing to dashboard Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gen Scarlett Games crashing to dashboard Xbox series x: Every Game with Scarlett app model on Xbox X on the System Crashes to Dashboard every 40 minutes. There are stutters at times at both 4k and 1080p. Older app models have no issue. It seems to be...
  7. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  8. YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    YouTube crashes on Xbox Series S: Hi all. Recently I got a series S and it's worked great, for the most part. Other issues aside, sometimes when I launch YouTube and click on a video, it will hang on a black screen, and then force...
  9. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  10. Xbox Series X, the game crashes after 2-3 minutes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, the game crashes after 2-3 minutes: I bought a used Xbox Series X that had crashing issues in more demanding games (Xbox 360 games work perfectly fine), I decided to change thermal paste to see if it changes anything, but I still...