xbox series x controller will not connect to my chromebook via bluetooth

Discus and support xbox series x controller will not connect to my chromebook via bluetooth in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My Xbox Series X controller will not connect to my Lenovo Chromebook via bluetooth. Can you help? 5df6474b-fb78-47d5-a6ea-6320931119fe Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by zombeekeeper, Apr 26, 2021.

1. zombeekeeper
    zombeekeeper Guest

My Xbox Series X controller will not connect to my Lenovo Chromebook via bluetooth. Can you help?

:)

zombeekeeper, Apr 26, 2021
  2. zombeekeeper Win User

Thank you. So I'll leave it in the hands of Google then.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Google needs to update their drivers for the new controllers. They have to do it. Apple isn’t upgrading to support them until 14.5 for example.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Adapter Xbox 360 for PC and new controller.

Hi,

I’m Killing Skids

The Answer Is Yes as Long As it has Bluetooth or wireless connection
    Hi,

That's not quite right. Apologies for quoting you.

The Xbox 360 controller uses a proprietary wireless technology, it's not Bluetooth and the old adaptors won't work with a modern controller like the Xbox One or Series X|S controllers.

Unlike Xbox 360 wireless controllers, Xbox One and Series controllers can also be connected via USB cable. Old Xbox One controllers use Micro USB, Series Controllers are USB C.

To use an Xbox One/ Series controller via wireless on a PC and get basic functionality, all you need to do is connect the controller via Bluetooth. If your PC doesn't have Bluetooth then you'll need to buy a Bluetooth USB dongle, they're very cheap, less than $10. I'm from the UK and I connect my Series X controller to my PC via BT dongle I purchased from Amazon for about £5.

For extra wireless features you'll need the Xbox One Wireless Adaptor for Windows 10. Unfortunately, the official Microsoft branded adaptors are now quite rare.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Game Cloud Fortnite hijacked by mouse and menus when using a controller

Thanks for the update, got it. Are you able to use a different web browser, like Edge or Firefox? or are you using a Chromebook?

And, the controller is connected wired or via bluetooth?
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

How to use Xbox Elite Series 2 audio jack while wirelessly connected to Win 10 PC?

Hi,

The 3.5mm headphone jack on Xbox One/Series X|S controllers (including Elite controllers) does not work when connected via Bluetooth. It will only work via USB or the official Xbox wireless adaptor.
Thema:

1. xbox series x controller will not connect to my chromebook via bluetooth - Similar Threads - series controller connect

2. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  3. Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...: Everyone knows when you press the sync button makes the console flash as to show its ready for pairing but my controller is already paired and im not pressing the sync button yet its still going...
  4. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  5. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e
  6. My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller suddenly lost connection with the xbox series x console: At some point, when I tried to turn on the console using the controller, as usual, I noticed that the console would not turn on, and the xbox indicator on the controller began to blink slowly. I...
  7. Can I connect my Nintendo pro controller To my xbox series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I connect my Nintendo pro controller To my xbox series X?: So I was wondering if I can connect my Nintendo switch pro controller to my Xbox series X. And I wanted to know if this is allowed. f2ea33ee-2576-4318-b45c-0726784bcb6b
  8. Connecting Series X controller to iPad

in XboX Insiders
    Connecting Series X controller to iPad: I've used my controller with my iPad before, but now i cant get it to connect. I'ts showing up in bluetooth, i tap it, it tries to connect, then it fails. Rinse and repeat over and over. Any...
  9. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  10. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c