Xbox Series X Controller Vibration too strong & loud

Discus and support Xbox Series X Controller Vibration too strong & loud in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello together, does anyone still have the problem that the controller that was part of the Series X is vibrating too loud and too much? I just got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ATZ80, Nov 12, 2020.

1. ATZ80
    ATZ80 Guest

Hello together,

does anyone still have the problem that the controller that was part of the Series X is vibrating too loud and too much?
    I just got the Shock Blue controller to have a comparison. This one vibrates normally and not too loud.

Very annoying, especially when you play a little bit later and the audio volume is low, the vibration is louder than the game itself.
    The Shock Blue controller does not have this problem so far.

Hence the question whether this is a general problem with the controllers that came with the console or was it just bad luck with the controller?

Is it possible to patch the controller or can I send it in?

Many thanks & best regards,

:)

ATZ80, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Henryk W. Win User

[Watch Dogs] Too heavy vibrations while shooting

I deleted save file (I thought it might be corrupted) and started from the beginning - nope, still vibrations are far to strong..controller makes strange noises while vibrating, very loud noises.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Xbox controller series s/x vibration not working

Hi TomaXBOX2016!

Your Xbox Series X/S controller should still work normally on Xbox One console.

Make sure to change your vibration settings.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings.
    Select Accessibility > Controller, and then select Vibration settings.
    If you have multiple controllers, choose the controller that you want to change and select Configure.
    For an Elite Series 2 controller, select the configuration profile that you want to change, select Edit > Vibration, and then move the sliders to adjust the vibration.
    For an Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn vibration on or off.
  4. Dario lucantoni-006F Win User

Controller making strange noises when it vibrates

my xbox one controller vibration is so loud it wakes people up in the next room please help it sounds dreadful
  5. OneHeartHero03 Win User

Xbox series x loud when i play certain games

Ah alright, i also move my series x to a more well ventalation area so hopefully doesnt get too loud, its only the top part it gets loud
  6. smileskybird Win User

360 Thumb Sticks on Xbox One Controller

There's nothing I want changed on the wireless Xbox 1 controller. I love the feel of it and it functions well. The only thing I kind of find unpleasant is the way it vibrates too strongly. Many of my friends and Youtuber's have mentioned it. One of my friends
    said he felt like throwing it out the window. The vibration is that strong. I'd imagine a 5 year old would get quite a shock out of it. Honestly, it's crazy how it vibrates.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Controller Vibration too strong & loud - Similar Threads - Series Controller Vibration

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  4. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  5. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  6. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  7. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  8. My Xbox Series controller keep disconnecting when vibrates

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series controller keep disconnecting when vibrates: i'm a Alpha-skip-ahead member about 3 days ago, my Xbox Series S has turn on alone on middle of the night and after this my controller start to desync every time he receive's a vibration signal,...
  9. Any solution to my Xbox series x controller blinking vibrating then shutting off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any solution to my Xbox series x controller blinking vibrating then shutting off?: Xbox series x controller blinks vibrates then turns off it was working before with no issue I tried the usb it turns on but the buttons don't work, the joystick moves tho and the trigger. I try...
  10. No vibration in Windows 11 with Series S|X Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No vibration in Windows 11 with Series S|X Controller: Good evening! I just bought myself a new Series S|X controller which I'm only going to use for my desktop. Everything seems to be working fine. However, the controller does not vibrate. I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x controller vibration noise

2. xbox controller series vibration noise

3. xbox controller vibration sound fix

4. xbox controller loud rumble,
  5. xbox series controller loud vibration,
  6. xbox controller.loud vibration,
  7. xbox series s joystick vibration sound,
  8. series x controller vibration noise,
  9. Xbox controller vibration sound,
  10. xbox serirw x controller sound vibration ,
  11. xbox one controller loud rumble,