Xbox Series X controller stick drift and missing inputs?

Discus and support Xbox Series X controller stick drift and missing inputs? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had the Xbox Series X and its controller for around 2 years now. (Probably past the warranty sadly.) I also have many other controllers with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Supersonic923.wad, May 20, 2024.

1. Xbox Series X controller stick drift and missing inputs?

I've had the Xbox Series X and its controller for around 2 years now. (Probably past the warranty sadly.) I also have many other controllers with analog sticks on them. I've had a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller since 2019. After 3 months of use, the right stick got drift. After another 4 months of use, the left stick is starting to drift and at the horizontal axis's are both dropping inputs and doing a weird drift to a diagonal. The Nintendo Switch Pro Controller I have only has light stick drift that doesn't affect gameplay. I tried every easy tutorial out there and concluded that it's a hardware problem. And yes, I did try updating it. TWICE actually. There's a bunch of 3D games I look forward to playing and most of them don't support Nintendo controllers. (Sorry for the constant Nintendo references, it's the only competitor console I actively associate with.) If there's some way I could get this problem fixed for cheap I would be grateful, I really want to believe that Microsoft is trying their best and this is making me doubt that.

Screenshot of the popular gamepad tester website showing the issues with my controller. (It says Xbox 360 but that probably has to do with the resource they use to get the controller name.)

Xbox Series X controller stick drift and missing inputs? [​IMG]

:)

Supersonic923.wad, May 20, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Series X controller stick drift and missing inputs?