Xbox Series X controller not able to turn use bluetooth despite new batteries

Discus and support Xbox Series X controller not able to turn use bluetooth despite new batteries in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have recently acquired the Xbox Series X Controllers to be used exclusively for PC Gaming but it seems that after updating that the controller can no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/angbhong342626, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Xbox Series X controller not able to turn use bluetooth despite new batteries

I have recently acquired the Xbox Series X Controllers to be used exclusively for PC Gaming but it seems that after updating that the controller can no longer be turned on and by pressing the controllers power button that it just blinks once and no more.

I have tried methods from replacing the batteries to trying this xboxaccessories:\\firmwareupdate?legacyDowngrade=true but it only says that the controller is recently updated. Despite this bad news, it can still be used for wired but its inconvenient for me. Does anyone have anyway to fix this issue?

Note: I have no Xbox Console of any kind

submitted by /u/angbhong342626
    [link] [comments]

/u/angbhong342626, Aug 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Series X controller not able to turn use bluetooth despite new batteries