xbox series x controller left trigger

Discus and support xbox series x controller left trigger in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have been looking for this solution and i couldnt find anything for it. everytime i put the batteries in (specifically the positive or the top... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Draingh, Jun 26, 2023.

1. Draingh
    Draingh Guest

i have been looking for this solution and i couldnt find anything for it. everytime i put the batteries in (specifically the positive or the top battery) the left trigger gets sticky and weird. i cleaned the trigger too.

:)

Draingh, Jun 26, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

According to a user who had a similar issue posted a solution:

"Right trigger sticking easy fix,pry of panel which sits in your palm,I used an old credit card and fine flat head takes some force but it will pop.locate where trigger makes contact with Edge inside and place a small strip of black tape in the groove do this several times to increase padding, trim end of tape if to long,replace panel job done.ps I used a thin strip of foam sticky pad worked a treat."

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

However, if that didn't work, I would highly recommend you request a free controller replacement warranty order by registering the serial number and follow the instructions here at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. Ravenhood777 Win User

Factory reset

Greensleeves94

This works as of so far. Go to console settings, then go to system info.

Do this series of keys to reset it.

Left trigger, right trigger

X,Y

Left bumper, right bumper

X, X

Up on d-pad, down on d-pad

Hope this works
  4. Ziggy13100rex Win User

Parental control!

So What you are saying is you want to remove your parent control? if you are go to system-console system-system info-and type in Left Trigger | Right Trigger | X Button | Y Button | Left Bumper | Right Bumper | Up On Dpad | Y Button | Y Button | X Button
    ///// Left Trigger | Right Trigger | X | Y | Left Bumper | Right Bumper | Down | Y | Up | Down | Down | Down | Down | Down.
  5. TimothyDufresne Win User

Connect to Xbox live

try deleting the gamer tag then goto storage and on your controler - pull left trigger - pull the right trigger - press the X button - pull left trigger - pull the right trigger - press the X button then when prompted select yes and that will delete and
    redownload the system update again. Then redownload your gamer tag and see if that helps
  6. VES Detroit Win User

parental control password reset (original xbox)

Go to Settings> Scroll down to Parental Controls> then press X Y Left Trigger X when prompted for password.
Thema:

1. xbox series x controller left trigger - Similar Threads - series controller left

2. Every button on my Xbox series s controller is not working except for the left stick and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every button on my Xbox series s controller is not working except for the left stick and...: I have power cycled my controller and my Xbox around 3 times and i have updated the controller and it still is not working, I do not and cannot buy another controller and need help fixing it....
  3. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  4. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  5. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  6. New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button

in XBoX on Consoles
    New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button: My controller disconnects when I press the lefts stick button, I've done a full shutdown of my Xbox, but it still happens. I've tried the button test in settings and when I press left stick button...
  7. ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...: if i move the stick in a anti clockwise rotation it becomes really stiff and right side of the stick basically locks up, if i spin it in the opposite direction it feels like a brand new controller...
  8. Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.: I just got an elite series 2 core controller for my birthday, and J was excited to use it on COD. My excitement pretty much vanishes when I realized that when aiming in any game (COD warzone, GTA,...
  9. Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click: Does anyone have a solution to stop the Elite Series 2 left stick controller's movement from disabling the right mouse click? I'm trying use the controller in my left hand and the mouse in my...
  10. Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?: Yesterday I played some Halo Infinite Matches and noticed that my controller turned itself off. First I thought it was the battery so i charged it and today I recognized the issue occurs when I...