Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnects after 5-10 mins of gaming.

Discus and support Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnects after 5-10 mins of gaming. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an Xbox Series X controller I bought for my Windows 10 Gaming PC last week. It ended up disconnecting constantly, regardless of whatever game I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SwitchinXbox, Jan 10, 2021.

1. SwitchinXbox
    SwitchinXbox Guest

I have an Xbox Series X controller I bought for my Windows 10 Gaming PC last week. It ended up disconnecting constantly, regardless of whatever game I was playing kept on disconnecting every 5-10 mins, even 3 mins!

I went to Microsoft's website to request a replacement since that is the only option I can do to get support on the controller, I have checked about 4 times on my controller to make sure I punched in the serial number correctly when it keeps giving me an
    error that the serial number wasn't found. Again, I got this controller last week.

Phone and Text support isn't available for my issue, I have tried to go through a support bot but it kept telling to reconnect my controller which didn't work. I have tried to update it again, already at the latest update on Windows and my controller.

Does someone have a solution for my problem? If you do have a solution, let me know and I will respond back to let you know if the solution worked or not.

Thank you!

:)

SwitchinXbox, Jan 10, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: