Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnecting from PC when playing, even when connected...

Discus and support Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnecting from PC when playing, even when connected... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, could somebody help us with this issue because it is extremely frustrating how the controller keeps disconnecting? I have done all the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SamWood23, Apr 8, 2021.

1. SamWood23
    SamWood23 Guest

Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnecting from PC when playing, even when connected...

Hello Everyone, could somebody help us with this issue because it is extremely frustrating how the controller keeps disconnecting? I have done all the updates via the cable and have been forced to play via cable so the controller would stay connected. However, recently one slight tap of the flimsy USB C port will disconnect and it will ruin my entire gaming experience. I have noticed some games provide the controller to disconnect more frequently such as Ori WOTW and AC valhalla. Please does anyone have any advice because this problem is driving me insane. For reference, it is a shock blue series x controller.

:)

SamWood23, Apr 8, 2021
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Vanguard Controller issue ...

Connecting the controller with a USB cable doesn't work,

Controller still disconnects even with a USB cable connected,

I have the same issue with Series X using mouse and keyboard for Call of Duty Vanguard.

I played during the beta and there was no problems with the controller disconnecting but as soon as the game released, the controller disconnects,

I've tried a Xbox One controller Series X controller, with batteries and a USB cable, and the controllers still disconnects.
  3. SammyVS Win User

I've bought a xbox pc controller but it does not work properly.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Is your Xbox 360 or Xbox One/Series S/X controller? Currently, your controller does not turn on at all even disconnected from your PC?
  4. raptorscream Win User

When will the Xbox Series X Controller Firmware get fixed?

I'm playing on a PC, this isn't a Forza issue, it's a Windows/Firmware/Compatibility issue, the controller disconnects even if i'm not in any games.
    A lot of people have this issues on PC, for some it works fine in some games, and in others it keeps getting disconnected, and for most it just disconnects regardless of game or not.

It's been an issue since Xbox One controllers, and day Series X
  5. RedlineZ Win User

Xbox Series X Controller Disconnection Problem

My controllers keep disconnecting from my Xbox series X randomly while playing games. When it happens I connect a different controller and it keeps happening. I have 3 xbox one controllers and 2 series x controllers. I've tried using all of them. I've also gone through all of the troubleshooting steps, made sure controller and console updates have been done and have reset and reconnected the controllers multiple times. I've even tried saving the game soft resetting the console then restarting and reconnecting a controller. I cannot play the trial or opens in FH5 as those are multiplayer races and you cannot pause or rewind or you lose your place. Does my console have a defect with its bluetooth connection?
  6. 03a80029-3bdc-4ea0-9 Win User

Xbox One disconnecting the controller and Internet connection (Wi-Fi & cable) when using the console

When you connect your controller it disconnect you from the internet?
    I tried 2 controllers. Both are disconnecting. And when they're both connected, I can see that they disconnect at the same time.

Well, when I don't have any controller connected the Internet is disconnected too. When I stay on the Wi-Fi / Internet page, it says "No connection" with or without a controller connected. The controller is disconnected with the Internet, even when I don't
    have a Internet connection set up.

I miss play GTA V... :(
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X controller constantly disconnecting from PC when playing, even when connected... - Similar Threads - Series controller constantly

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  4. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  5. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  6. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  7. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  8. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  9. Why do the Xbox Series X controllers constantly disconnect from the console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do the Xbox Series X controllers constantly disconnect from the console?: I have an Xbox series X that is roughly 1 year old and my controller disconnects from the console every 5-10 minutes. This problem only occurs while playing games and has essentially made my Xbox...
  10. Xbox series x controller and headsets constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x controller and headsets constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: Guys I'm literally at my whits end with this system. I have went through three controllers (two regular and one elite) and two headsets (steelseries and Xbox wireless) and theres not a day that...