Xbox Series X controller consistently loses connection to the Xbox and then reconnects a...

Discus and support Xbox Series X controller consistently loses connection to the Xbox and then reconnects a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a Series X in July,at first there were no issues with connectivity, however, in the past month I have had issues with the controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mebbad1, Sep 3, 2023.

1. mebbad1
    mebbad1 Guest

Xbox Series X controller consistently loses connection to the Xbox and then reconnects a...

I purchased a Series X in July,at first there were no issues with connectivity, however, in the past month I have had issues with the controller dropping connection. I have tried different controllers and resetting the XBox as well as the controller. I have tried multiple ways to correct/fix this issue, but I haven't had any luck. Is there someone who can either share what they did to fix this issue or guide me in the direction I need to go to fix this

:)

mebbad1, Sep 3, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: