Xbox series x controller and headsets constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

Discus and support Xbox series x controller and headsets constantly disconnecting and reconnecting in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Guys I'm literally at my whits end with this system. I have went through three controllers (two regular and one elite) and two headsets (steelseries... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PatrenzoK, Nov 4, 2023.

1. /u/PatrenzoK
    /u/PatrenzoK Guest

Guys I'm literally at my whits end with this system. I have went through three controllers (two regular and one elite) and two headsets (steelseries and Xbox wireless) and theres not a day that goes by they don't wig out and disconnect and reconnect mid game. I have nothing else wireless around my system even moved my switch! Everywhere I look online no one has a solve for this, they say go through all the troubleshooting but nothing sticks. Can anyone explain what's going on? Xbox clearly has to address this it seems like it's a consistent issue with their console.

submitted by /u/PatrenzoK
    [link] [comments]

/u/PatrenzoK, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Leroy1970 Win User

Headset range

Nothing works fine until the headset disconnects. Then the controller also disconnects and then I have to reconnect by pressing the button on the x box
  3. Fra Nero Win User

[PC] Xbox Wireless Headset + Dolby Atmos = Audio Stuttering

Same issue on Xbox series X with xbox wireless headset. DTS encoder works just fine, dolby lets my headset disconnect and reconnect continuously. It’s unusable. I don’t think the problem is with your receiver, try DTS and see what happens.
  4. mead310 Win User

Xbox One 1TB Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bundle Problems

is anyone having issues where the controllers are constantly disconnecting from the xbox one and then won't reconnect? We got this same console and the controllers disconnect every few days and to get them to reconnect we have to unplug the xbox for 20
    seconds then reconnect it. using the connect buttons on the controller/console does nothing for some reason (no issues like this on the regular xbox one we have). very disappointing.
  5. HuntingBabaYaga Win User

Is there a way to send In-game (NOT XBOX PARTY) voice communication to a Capture Card and to the Xbox Wireless Headset?

"should technically" is the key part there. With my setup, I have a Xbox Series X connected via HDMI to a Capture Card and the Capture Card to the TV. In-Game Party voice comms are sent to the Capture Card when my headset is disconnected from the Xbox Controller, but when I reconnect the headset to the controller, then voice comms are no longer sent to the Capture Card. With or Without the Party setting to speakers and headset turned on. Are you using a headset in your setup? And, do you have the HDMI Headset box checked?

Thanks for talking with me about this, you're the only one on Twitter, Reddit, and this platform to do so.
  6. SadBoy8 Win User

Controller and my headset connection

And when it connects my headset makes crackling noises and reconnects and my controller just disconnects and reconnects
Thema:

1. Xbox series x controller and headsets constantly disconnecting and reconnecting - Similar Threads - series controller headsets

2. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  3. Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x: EverytimeI try to connect my controller and Bluetooth xbox headset to my xbox its just doesn't work f8f763ee-d568-4cde-8e12-af4b6f0d075a
  4. Controller and headset disconnecting from series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and headset disconnecting from series x: Happens a few times a week where it will just keep happening every few minutes or so. Reset the console, tried different controllers etc but still does it. 8f724b47-cc25-4703-883f-a3a9ff301ceb
  5. Headset controller sound Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset controller sound Xbox series S: Hello, I am at wits end on this now. For some reason, when I plug our headset into my second controller, I get no sound, this is a Xbox original wireless controller that I bought last week, and...
  6. Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached: I’ve had my Xbox X a week and today have had the issue where the controller is saying there is a headset attached permanently when there isn’t in fact a headset attached, I’ve updated the...
  7. My xbox series s is registering my wireless headset as a second controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s is registering my wireless headset as a second controller: I have a wireless headset connected to my xbox and when i try to play NHL 24 Be a pro mode and play a game it shows as a second controller and doesnt allow me to continue. I usually turn my...
  8. No audio through series S controller headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio through series S controller headset: I can’t get any audio at all through my headset for my series S controller. The audio works when I use the headset with a different controller and it also comes through the tv speakers fine....
  9. Series X controller analog stick dirft then freeze, headset allway connect while the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X controller analog stick dirft then freeze, headset allway connect while the...: After i wake up, open my pc, log in my game play a little then my controller go nut. the both analog sticks move down right-down then freeze, i cant give it any input ( i can still press it ), the...
  10. Xbox Series controller shuts off while using Crunchyroll App using a Headset every 10...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series controller shuts off while using Crunchyroll App using a Headset every 10...: This seems to happen only when I'm using the Crunchyroll app. Everytime I watch anything on Crunchyroll with my headphones plugged in my Xbox Series X|S controller it always shuts off after 10...