Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue

Discus and support Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Subject: Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue Description: I am experiencing a recurring issue with my Xbox Series X console related to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maxx Snow, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Maxx Snow
    Maxx Snow Guest

Subject: Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue

Description:

I am experiencing a recurring issue with my Xbox Series X console related to headset audio interruptions. Regardless of the headset used, I encounter audio turning on and off intermittently, which I believe to be a console-related problem. Specifically, when I power on the console, which boasts instant boot-up functionality, all headset audio functions properly during gameplay sessions. However, upon accessing streaming platforms such as Hulu, Crunchyroll, Netflix, YouTube, etc., the audio stutters consistently. The temporary solution to this problem is to perform a console restart. After a restart, audio functions normally across all platforms. However, the issue resurfaces upon the subsequent power-on cycle of the console, necessitating another restart for resolution. While I appreciate the convenience of the instant turn-on feature, this persistent problem has hindered my enjoyment of this feature for several months now.

Request:

I kindly request assistance in determining whether this issue is a known bug with the Xbox Series X console or if there exists a workaround to maintain the instant turn-on functionality while resolving the audio interruption problem.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

:)

Maxx Snow, Feb 29, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: