XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem

Discus and support XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to connect my console to the Xbox app (android) but the app is stuck at the message "Turn on your console and sign in with your account".... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by zx1234r_318, Jan 20, 2024.

1. zx1234r_318
    zx1234r_318 Guest

I am trying to connect my console to the Xbox app (android) but the app is stuck at the message "Turn on your console and sign in with your account". My console is turned on and i have signed in. I ran Remote Play Tests and they are all successful, except the latency and the upload. I tried signing out from both app and console and signing in again. Didn't work.

I have power cycled the console and restarted phone, didn't work.

I remember having set up the console successfully with my previous phone 2 years ago but now i cannot make it work.

:)

zx1234r_318, Jan 20, 2024
  2. Jessye Basham Win User

I have problems can't link Xbox App with Facebook why deadline it's down facebook

like meny others im also having the same issue tried through the Xbox series X the android xbox app
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Zx1234r_318 my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, make sure you are selecting the Add an existing console option.

Let me know if it works!
  5. E_chin Win User

I can't link my twitch account to my Xbox account on PC

thanks, this also worked for me. interesting it works on the android app but not on the xbox itself (series x) and i couldn't figure out where to do it on xbox.com

thanks again
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

I can't find the 6 or 10 digit code on my tv. How do I get the code so I can connect?y Xbox 360 to my Xbox app

The Xbox 360 cannot connect to the Xbox app, only the Xbox One and Series X|S consoles can do that.
Thema:

1. XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem - Similar Threads - Series connect app

2. Series S connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S connection issue: Every day after I get off work and come home and try to load up my Xbox it says that it is not connected to the Wi-Fi. I proceeded to type in the password for the Wi-Fi and get prompted with “...
  3. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  4. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  5. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  6. Xbox app not connecting to my Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app not connecting to my Xbox series X: My Xbox app wont connect to my Xbox series X. When I click set up a new console, the code is not appearing on my TV, when I click add an existing console, it says try again in a bit. Something...
  7. Connecting Xbox Series S to PC Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting Xbox Series S to PC Xbox App: My xbox is downstairs. PC is upstairs. Up to recently, everything has been fine and connected. But now I can't remote play from my PC. I've done the power down, factory reset xbox, uninstalled,...
  8. When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...: How could I fix this? Is this happening to anyone else? e8b85cdc-dd13-4c2f-946c-220b4ee3eedf
  9. Xbox elite series 2 wont connect to xbox accessories app on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 wont connect to xbox accessories app on my pc: Xbox elite series 2 wont connect to xbox accessories app on my pc with a usb-c cord and the xbox button keeps flashing and wont connect on bluetooth either 7aa901d7-8702-4c78-ba21-2cc5e4476f3f
  10. My Xbox series s connects to my wifi but doesn't load any apps or games although it shows a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s connects to my wifi but doesn't load any apps or games although it shows a...: When I remove my system from the wifi and connect to my hotspot it works just fine, I tried a factory reset on it and still it doesn't work. 03a3e4df-7f8a-456c-87c5-31725cf3dc71