Xbox series X check back in a little bit.

Discus and support Xbox series X check back in a little bit. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just purchased Tom Clancy order# 9772914670 but I can’t install the game. I’m getting a try again in a little bit. I close the consol for 20 minutes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Khaled R9, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Khaled R9
    Khaled R9 Guest

Just purchased Tom Clancy order# 9772914670 but I can’t install the game. I’m getting a try again in a little bit. I close the consol for 20 minutes and I’m still having the same issue. Never had anything like that in my Ps!!!. Please advise,

:)

Khaled R9, Apr 28, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Try setting up manual DNS settings on your console and check if that sorts out the installation issue.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try updating the game again after that and see if it works.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Aiden Johnson Win User

Check back in a little bit

I did the steps and sadly it didn't work, but still thank you for trying. Hope you have a good day!
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

"Check back in a little bit"

Hi PaulGallagher87! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This DLC has an edition for PC and a different one for Xbox ,you can't use the PC edition on the console, to play that content in the console you need to purchase the Xbox edition

[​IMG]
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for your kind understanding, Aiden!
  6. Aiden Johnson Win User

Nope, that one doesn't work either. It really isn't that big of a deal, it's mainly just cosmetics. I just posted this to see if there was a fix.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X check back in a little bit. - Similar Threads - series check little

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. TV says "Check Device Power" whenever i connect my Xbox Series X to my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV says "Check Device Power" whenever i connect my Xbox Series X to my tv.: Today I turned my xbox on. My xbox is indicating it is on and it is working. My controllers can even connect to it but my TV is saying "check device power" even though the xbox and its hdmi cables...
  9. "Can't Upload check your privacy settings" On xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    "Can't Upload check your privacy settings" On xbox series s: So I have a YouTube Channel and I download my clips to edit it and post it on YouTube or tiktok and I tried to change some settings because it said can't uplaod even though nothing was there...
  10. Xbox series x randomly disconnects from wifi and then tells me to check my network name and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x randomly disconnects from wifi and then tells me to check my network name and...: I just got the Xbox series x a few days ago and 3 different times it has disconnected from wifi and when I reconnect it and put in the password, it says to check my network name and password over...