Xbox series X can't play COD cold war anymore

Discus and support Xbox series X can't play COD cold war anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having a serious issue on my Xbox series x I just got. I purchased the ultimate edition of cod blackout a year ago on my Xbox one and that edition... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZachSmall, Aug 2, 2021.

1. ZachSmall
    ZachSmall Guest

I'm having a serious issue on my Xbox series x I just got. I purchased the ultimate edition of cod blackout a year ago on my Xbox one and that edition includes the series x/s optimized editions. No matter what version I download or if I pay for a second redundant upgrade to the game I am unable to run the game. I am caught in a loop that won't let me connect and tries to get me to ew purchase the game over and over again. I am absolutely furious about this. I paid 80 dollars for this game and way more for a new system. What do I have to do to fix this and play the game? I have deleted it and reinstalled it multiple times now each time is a huge hassle as the game is 200 gigs.

:)

ZachSmall, Aug 2, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: