XBOX series X cant log into live inside 360 game

Discus and support XBOX series X cant log into live inside 360 game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everything works fine, except when i open any online bought downloaded xbox360 game. Xbox Live will then disconnect and wont let me log into live again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Johnny5.9, May 10, 2023.

1. Johnny5.9
    Johnny5.9 Guest

Everything works fine, except when i open any online bought downloaded xbox360 game. Xbox Live will then disconnect and wont let me log into live again inside the 360 menue, preventing the games to save data.

I do have a stable and good wifi connection.

The games used to work about 2months ago, but one day the didnt. and never did they again.

I deleted and redownloaded the games.

I have signed out, signed in, restarted the console, etc.

I have changed the wireless network connection.

Nothing worked.

How do i solve this issue?

:)

Johnny5.9, May 10, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly try deleting and re-adding your Xbox 360 profile by following the steps below:

"1. Load up an Xbox 360 backward-compatible game

2. Press the menu and view button on the controller at the same time to open the Xbox 360 guide

3. Press "X" to sign out of your account

You should see an option labeled "Download Profile" then press "A" to confirm

4. Enter your Microsoft Account credentials."
  3. DojoMax Win User

Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games compatible with One consoles or only vice versa?

NO! Unlike some games that have an Xbox One version that will upgrade to the the S|X version if you put it in a series X, NBA2K for S|X is a complete different version than the Xbox One version and it will not work if you put the disc inside of an Xbox One. Xbox One cannon run a Series X game and putting a Series X disc inside an X1 will not install the X1 version.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

No active gamer profile

Child accounts on Xbox one/series have email attached, it's impossible to have an account profile without having email

That email and password will be necessary to log in the Xbox 360 guide inside the game
  5. đź’ŻAdrien Martinez. Win User

80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

I have the same problem, I can't connect to Xbox Live on the Xbox 360 games (on my xbox serie x) since few days 🤔 I precise I don't have any problem on the Xbox serie X games, I have that only on the Xbox 360 games.

My internet is perfect too (I live in Belgium)
  6. [EX] Win User

Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360 hard drive or do I just need to get the 360 console itself? Just Curious

Hi,

if it is a backward compatible 360 game (you'll find a list in the internet or just try it out) you can play it on your Series X.

The disc shows the system only that you own the game. It will then download a Series X compatible version of the 360 game.

As long as the disc is inside the console you'll be able to play it.
Thema:

1. XBOX series X cant log into live inside 360 game - Similar Threads - series cant log

2. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  3. When i am on discord on my xbox series x. I cant hear people threw proximity chat. How can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i am on discord on my xbox series x. I cant hear people threw proximity chat. How can...: Tried all my settings, in every game it is not working. While proximity chat is ON bf73b702-d5a0-4488-9968-c7e88a251080
  4. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  5. Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can: Have owned the series.x for just under 6 hours. First impressions are that it is a complete pile of junk. Have never owned xbox consoles before and thinking I will ditch this one and go back to my...
  6. Cant type anything on xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant type anything on xbox series s: Keyboard works ok after factory reset when putting account but when i get all done and go to store trying to type anything i can only put 1 letter and goes crazy. The cursor goes in the corner of...
  7. Cant get 1440p 120hz on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get 1440p 120hz on Xbox Series S: A bought a1440p144hz monitor for my Xbox series S hoping to get 1440p120hz but it wont let me. It only allows 1080p at 120hz or1440p at 60hz. I've tried everything people online have said but...
  8. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  9. Cant sign into apple music app through my Series X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sign into apple music app through my Series X console: Hi, I can't seem to log into my new apple music account so i can listen to music through the app on my Xbox, keeps saying login failed, it's the right details I'm putting in. i must tried loads of...
  10. How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?: I've tried everything in the support forums for Xbox and Microsoft and haven't been able to fix my issue. I've tried enabling IPv6 on my router but it didn't help and i don't see an option for...