Xbox series X cant add an account. Hard resets dont fix the issue.

Discus and support Xbox series X cant add an account. Hard resets dont fix the issue. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Last night i was having issues connecting to multiplayer games. After troubleshooting, (restarting, power cycling, altering network options, etc) the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sintonel, Apr 6, 2023.

1. Sintonel
    Sintonel Guest

Last night i was having issues connecting to multiplayer games. After troubleshooting, (restarting, power cycling, altering network options, etc) the only thing i hadnt tried was a reset. So, i reset my xbox, went through the setup, and every time i try to add my account back the loading circle shows up for a few minutes then disappears. I've tried restarting, power cycling, and reset the xbox multiple times since, and nothing is working. Sign-in isnt available, which has rendered the console entirely unusable. No error codes, no keyboard, it just loads nothing then disappears.

:)

Sintonel, Apr 6, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

I'm sorry you feel frustrated, I know exactly what it's like to spend so much time trying to solve the problem and not finding any solution. It is very likely that the problem is the connection, not the quality itself, but the network protections, sometimes the providers' settings are changed or updated and this results in this type of problem due to the access ports that Live uses.

For a test try to route a mobile network from your cell phone and see if it works.
  3. UnholyJezus17 Win User

Xbox one x won't launch new mw2 when disc is inserted?

Having this issue, the disc works in 2 of my 3 series x consoles

The console not working reads other discs

Hard reset and all completed and no fix
  4. Ghostworkz Win User

Making my Home Xbox not working.

I have this exact issue. His is my setup:

My son has a One S

I have a Series X

I was able to set the One S as my home xbox

I added his account to the Series X. Went to setting and then to my home xbox. At first, it is checked, then I get the circle, and the check mark is removed. Click on make this my home xbox on the Series X using his account, the circle spins, and then back to the "unchecked" box.

Checking his (One S), my account still has that xbox as my home xbox.

Reset networking, reset MAC address, flushed ARP cache on my switch and router, restarted all of those devices, and reset the Series X (both hard power cycle and factory reset). No luck.

Is it due to his account technically being a Xbox One profile and mine a Series X?

Also, my son's account is a child account but, unrestricted.
  5. digga182 Win User

How to fix error code 0x8007023e

I have the same issue on my Xbox series X I hard reset the console and now its worse than before I reset it. I started up my Xbox one X and no issues with that when I started up a game.
  6. Yanyannnn Win User

How to fix my series x Accounts

Hello Nathan Ror,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

If you have factory reset your Xbox One, it will also reset your Xbox Series X. To fix this, you will need to sign in to your Xbox account on your Series X.

Here are the steps to sign into your Xbox account on your Series X:

1. Turn on your Xbox Series X.

2. On the sign-in screen, select "Add new".

3. Enter your Microsoft account email address and password.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the sign-in process.

Once you have signed into your Xbox account, you should be able to access your games and other content that you had on your Xbox One.

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Xbox series X cant add an account. Hard resets dont fix the issue. - Similar Threads - series cant add

2. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  3. When i am on discord on my xbox series x. I cant hear people threw proximity chat. How can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i am on discord on my xbox series x. I cant hear people threw proximity chat. How can...: Tried all my settings, in every game it is not working. While proximity chat is ON bf73b702-d5a0-4488-9968-c7e88a251080
  4. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  5. Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to wifi on Series X even though every other device in the house can: Have owned the series.x for just under 6 hours. First impressions are that it is a complete pile of junk. Have never owned xbox consoles before and thinking I will ditch this one and go back to my...
  6. Cant type anything on xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant type anything on xbox series s: Keyboard works ok after factory reset when putting account but when i get all done and go to store trying to type anything i can only put 1 letter and goes crazy. The cursor goes in the corner of...
  7. Cant get 1440p 120hz on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get 1440p 120hz on Xbox Series S: A bought a1440p144hz monitor for my Xbox series S hoping to get 1440p120hz but it wont let me. It only allows 1080p at 120hz or1440p at 60hz. I've tried everything people online have said but...
  8. Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games: Hello can someone please help me im having issues connecting to 360 live from my series x to play backwards compatibility games I've tried few games every games isn't connecting such as gears 2 or...
  9. Cant sign into apple music app through my Series X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sign into apple music app through my Series X console: Hi, I can't seem to log into my new apple music account so i can listen to music through the app on my Xbox, keeps saying login failed, it's the right details I'm putting in. i must tried loads of...
  10. How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix "cant find teredo IP address" on my xbox series S?: I've tried everything in the support forums for Xbox and Microsoft and haven't been able to fix my issue. I've tried enabling IPv6 on my router but it didn't help and i don't see an option for...