Xbox Series X booup question

Discus and support Xbox Series X booup question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndreTimm2, Apr 5, 2024.

1. AndreTimm2
    AndreTimm2 Guest

Hey guys!

My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here.

When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading circle show, but short after, will another loading circle with grey background show, before i finally comes into dashboard.

I tried to upload the video to here, but no luck.

I just want to know if it's normal..?

You can see a short video UL by my friend on he's youtube channel.

https://youtube.com/shorts/TJ2ozE0VloM?si=vbxlbP6zJYhPvLj-

Edit :

I have done a factory reset, on my Xbox and still same.

I can play games fine, so all good there. But the loading thing, is all i want to know is right or not right.

Should i be worried? I just wanr to know if this is normal. I still have warranty on, my Xbox are around 1 year old, and so far all good. Untill today, when i booted up.

Thanks for your help.

:)

AndreTimm2, Apr 5, 2024
  2. violetOvercast Win User

Can't play goat simulator 3???

THAT LITERALLY SAYS XBOX SERIES X AND IT SAYS SERIES X MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE QUESTION WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
  3. durrell bob Win User

xbox one x

another question

if the xbox series x and s not successful will you bring back xbox one x
  4. SeverSheen360 Win User

Full bandwidth HDMI 2.1

The question is does Xbox Series X support 48gbps or 40gbps?
  5. GR412 Win User

Will all Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games eventually be backwards compatible with Xbox One X?

Just to point out, I see some people making the mistake of referring to the new Xbox Series X. This question is specifically for the Xbox One X, not the new console. I have no intention of buying the new Xbox Series X.
  6. Legojoey1234 Win User

Will the Xbox Series X or S be able to be down scaled to 720p - 1080p?

I have a similar question. So if i have a 1080p TV will the Xbox Series X work fine on that? and is it worth getting the Series X for a 1080p TV? What are the advantages?
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X booup question - Similar Threads - Series booup question

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Launch Xbox Series X shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch Xbox Series X shutting off: I have the launch Xbox series x , over the last few months the console will just randomly shut off during online game play. Doesn’t do in menus or on Home Screen, only when playing a game....
  5. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  7. my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox takes so long to load things even though its series s: i cant load fortnite as when i turn it on it gets stuck on connecting screen and when i go in game aftrer 45 minutes it gets stuck loading in and out of the game like what the heck is this........
  8. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller Only Charging to 15% On PC: Hello, my Xbox Series X Wireless Controller recently started only charging up to 15% when I plug it into my PC. I do not own an actual console to troubleshoot on there. Additionally, the...
  9. How do I switch my Xbox series s from IPv4 to IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I switch my Xbox series s from IPv4 to IPv6?: My Xbox is set to IPv4 but I’m not sure how to switch to IPv6 217ba0e3-ac1f-4487-b486-456a8a78905c
  10. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b