xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

Discus and support xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by robbe seynaeve, Mar 17, 2024.

1. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot of money for...But the problem is when i turn my xbox the light stays on but i do not hear the xbox boot up and it shuts off after a few secs it is not a heating issue because it has been 2 days since i played and my xbox does not feel hot pls help

:)

robbe seynaeve, Mar 17, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens