“Xbox Series X Blu-Ray Disc drive freezes in BETA Ring”

Discus and support “Xbox Series X Blu-Ray Disc drive freezes in BETA Ring” in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sup guy’s, so my series X is only a year old and the Actual disc drive has NEVER been used more then 3 times for Halo MCC (not including now)! Never... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/This_Accountant_9965, Nov 21, 2023.

1. “Xbox Series X Blu-Ray Disc drive freezes in BETA Ring”

Sup guy’s, so my series X is only a year old and the Actual disc drive has NEVER been used more then 3 times for Halo MCC (not including now)! Never had any issues in the past! Right after I downloaded the LATEST BETA RING FROM INSIDERS THIS STARTED!

So basically the disc drive is brand new, yesterday and today I’ve actually been trying to use it for once lol. I keep putting in a Blu-ray Disc in and it will load up past the “Blu-ray Blue screen” no problem, but after that which ever movie I put in will suddenly freeze up while trying to play .

SOMETIMES WHEN IT FREEZES I TRY AND QUIT THE APP OR RESTART MY SERIES X AND IT WONT TURN OFF/RESTART!!!!

I’ve Never had any game/app/disc drive somehow stop me from trying to Restart or Turn off ever before, I have to manually hold down the power button on the console Itself!

This only happens with “Blu-ray” disc Movies, not regular HD discs movies! This BAD issue started happening

AFTER I DOWNLOADED THE LATEST XBOX INSIDER BETA RING!!!

IS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCING THIS ISSUE?!?!

submitted by /u/This_Accountant_9965
    [link] [comments]

/u/This_Accountant_9965, Nov 21, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

“Xbox Series X Blu-Ray Disc drive freezes in BETA Ring”