Xbox Series X black triangular artifacts everywhere...but not on home screen

Discus and support Xbox Series X black triangular artifacts everywhere...but not on home screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone! The other day while playing Starfield I started seeing black flashing triangular artifacts flashing all over the screen...but not while... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hulkedout420, Sep 23, 2023.

1. Xbox Series X black triangular artifacts everywhere...but not on home screen

Hey everyone! The other day while playing Starfield I started seeing black flashing triangular artifacts flashing all over the screen...but not while on the home screen. Very strange Every single game I play shows artifacts of some sort. Neon green colors, black triangles, color flashes. Is this a GPU issue?

The Xbox is well ventilated, clean, and it does seem like the fans are running but is definitely warm at the top of the unit.

I did shut the unit off during an Autosave by accident...could that corrupt the hard drive and cause these artifacts? My gut is telling me GPU. All help is very much appreciated. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Hulkedout420
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hulkedout420, Sep 23, 2023
  2. Tristen Blackwater Win User

modern warfare 2 season 2

I’m playing on Xbox one series X, and no error codes just dashboards to the Home Screen
  3. OrrinOliver Win User

Can't add icons to home screen

Sorry for the confusion but this is on the Xbox series X home screen so I cannot run any of that.
  4. DavidMaihöfer Win User

XBox Series X Strange Artifacts on Screen

Changed TVs and Cables.....also the Xbox stood completely free on the top of a shelf.

The problem got even worse after a while and games had the problem from the start. Also Textures poped in and out.

I have a video of it on Instagram on my story(gamer_with_mask) that shows it happening in Forza Horizon.

I am pretty sure its a faulty GPU. Microsoft sadly wasn't able to send me a replacement unit so i had to send the broken system back to Amazon since the repair would probably took longer then the restocking (that's what Micorsoft told me)!
  5. ZaliZoe Win User

I had kind of same thing just with cod's.

I wrote a post to explain it. Now it seems to be gone.

https://answers.microsoft.com/it-it/xbox/forum/all/xbox-series-x-call-duty-modern-warfare-and-cold/46495b57-a1b2-4b4c-9a0c-26079370e3f1
  6. Iver BakkeNydal Win User

I have the same problem! But cant fix it, do i have to send in my xbox? I have a 1080p screen...

Played 5 hours before this occured...
Thema:

Xbox Series X black triangular artifacts everywhere...but not on home screen

1. Xbox Series X black triangular artifacts everywhere...but not on home screen - Similar Threads - Series black triangular

2. Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Random Black Screen with Samsung S95C: Hello, This problem was first noticed while playing Mortal Kombat 1 on Xbox Series X with a Samsung S95C OLED. Randomly, the screen will go black, but then come back on within a few seconds in...
  3. How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x?: How do I get past “loading player profile” on black ops 4 on series x? 17b577b5-09a1-4bb2-a43c-410e7f771907
  4. My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white.: My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is back and white. I tried everything to fix it but it isn't working. Kindly advise as what to do next. 7c93afc1-8d01-4e43-9874-bd362b3f542a
  5. I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith...: I get the black screen issue when i go in the menu and so on xbox series s had it eith another monitor and xbox series x aswell, for the people who have this: i had this problem with both monitors...
  6. xbox series S black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series S black screen: my wife has a xbox series S, I bought it for her Christmas 2 years ago (2022 Christmas). here in the last 3 month, it flickers to a black screen (no audio) for a second before flicking back to...
  7. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...: Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2
  8. So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...: I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code : 8015190E 0c7de9e7-a8c8-4c36-96d7-c82a6823deb4
  9. Black ops 2 series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 series x: Playing black ops 2 on my series x with the disk and I can't play as I am getting pixals flying across my screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling but nothing seems to work....
  10. Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht: [img] Ich kann black ops zwei auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) nicht online spielen, obwohl Ich gute Internet Verbindung habe und obwohl Ich - Im Xbox Live - angemeldet bin. Vorhin war bei mir ein...