Xbox Series X and FM23 Totally Utterly Not fit For Purpose

Discus and support Xbox Series X and FM23 Totally Utterly Not fit For Purpose in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Had this since October 23 bought from MS Store, it is totally absolutely useless for FM23. Every single day it is useless. The RAM/VRAM is inadequate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rod harper, Jun 15, 2024.

1. rod harper
    rod harper Guest

Had this since October 23 bought from MS Store, it is totally absolutely useless for FM23. Every single day it is useless. The RAM/VRAM is inadequate to say the least for racing wheel use plus the entire thing is fraudulent as it is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE and should never have been sold. Claimed Refund many many times and nothing received for MS, Xbox or anyone. Total criminality and wished I had never bought it, never thought anyone could make something worse than a PS5 and GT7 but MS have. Total box of electronic **** many times a day it is proved not up to the job, and what I have got from MS nothing. MS total criminals.

:)

rod harper, Jun 15, 2024
  2. Don8591 Win User

Xbox chat pad

I can't find one designed for series x controller. They are all for xbox one controller and don't fit series x controller properly.
  3. Spyroman12 Win User

Totally and utterly frustrated

so your NAT is showing strict?

As far as party chat, try these steps:

1) Clear persistent storage

2) Turn off your console, unplug all the cords connected to it, hold down the power button for 30 seconds

3) Plug everything back in, except for the Kinect

4) Turn on console

5) Go to controller, take out the batteries, hold down the power button on controller for 30 seconds

6) Put batteries back in, try party chat

Let me know what happens with that
  4. Spyroman12 Win User

yo, this is no biggie (hehe, I think I am so funny sometimes) have you tried any troubleshooting on the console before going all crazy and saying your going to ps4? Honestly, saying your going to ps4 is as believable as there being a real king kong...in
    my honest opinion.
  5. Biggie x07 Win User

Yes, honestly last night I was so fed up and angry having tried everything i could find on the web I lost it. I've tried static IP's, all the nonsense like clearing persistent storage, disabling then reboot and enable upnp, I've tried port fowarding then
    triggering with limited success (working party chat for one night then next it fails or works with titanfall but not battlefield or vice versa) my biggest problem to my knowledge is we have 2 xbox ones on the same network so when we try to join parties/games
    it fails. Any knowledge would be helpful bc I've all but given up.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox series X loose power cable

Is it it in properly? I remember when i got my Series X i had to really push the power cable in as the fit was so tight.I had to try the cable from my Xbox One S to see if that fitted & it did so i then tried the cable that came with my Series X again & it eventually fitted but it was a extremely tight fit.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X and FM23 Totally Utterly Not fit For Purpose - Similar Threads - Series FM23 Totally

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  9. Launch Xbox Series X shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch Xbox Series X shutting off: I have the launch Xbox series x , over the last few months the console will just randomly shut off during online game play. Doesn’t do in menus or on Home Screen, only when playing a game....
  10. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...