Xbox series X amazon prime app has no 4k.

Discus and support Xbox series X amazon prime app has no 4k. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Netflix thru the xbox displays 4k. The amazon prime native app on samsung displays 4k. But the xbox doesnt display 4k. When streaming it will show HD... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Environmental_Put882, Oct 11, 2023.

1. Xbox series X amazon prime app has no 4k.

Netflix thru the xbox displays 4k. The amazon prime native app on samsung displays 4k. But the xbox doesnt display 4k.

When streaming it will show HD or UHD. But on xbox only HD.

Jack ryan seasons 3 it doesnt even show it as a 4k content on the xbox app.

Whats interesting is jack ryan says dolby atmos is available but guess what the receiver never gets any dolby atmos

Anyone notice this issue?

submitted by /u/Environmental_Put882
    [link] [comments]

/u/Environmental_Put882, Oct 11, 2023
  2. cheesyhunter1 Win User

4k support

I was waiting but currys had a sale on got it for only 600

Doc amazon prime has a bit of 4k content on it and Sony tvs you can stream 4k movies
  3. Sgt Robbins 56 Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

I checked the list and have done all they have listed. I have reset the router, factory reset the box, uninstalled and reinstalled the Amazon Prime video.

I have spent 5 hours with amazon support and 2 hours with Xbox support. I have an Xbox One and Xbox One X that have the same problem with Amazon Prime Video.

I can go into Prime Video, select a video, the video will play, I hear the audio but have a black screen.

I have tried the Xbox on two T.V.s. I tried the Amazon Prime Video on the Xbox 360 and it works.

Amazon Prime Video is worked up until 10 days ago. And is the only video app not working correctly.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Amazon Prime Video on XBOX Series S --- continuuous resolution changing

Since you can stream HD and 4K just fine through other streaming services, I believe the issue has to be with the Amazon Prime Video app itself.

Try reinstalling to see if it corrects the issue. If it doesn't I would recommend getting in touch with their support for further investigation!
  5. Dooooski Win User

NO MORE HBO GO ON XBOX ONE?

Prob. waiting for the Amazon Prime/HBO deal that recently went down. Apparently tomorrow, May 21, HBO series, movies, etc will be integrated into Amazon Prime.
  6. The_Rebel_Dons Win User

Netflix Not Outputting Dolby Atmos On Xbox One

I have the same problem on Xbox X and XBox One. I’m using the Denon AVR-X 2700H 7.2 channel Dolby Atmos receiver with the XBox X, and the Yamaha RXV-6A 7.2 channel Dolby Atmos receiver with the Xbox One. Both receivers were working normally outputting Atmos on Netflix until November 2022. Disney+ and Amazon Prime play Atmos content on both devices without issue, hence indicating that the problem is not with the 4K TV and 4K projector, nor receivers.
Thema:

Xbox series X amazon prime app has no 4k.

1. Xbox series X amazon prime app has no 4k. - Similar Threads - series amazon prime

2. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  3. Amazon Prime app disappeared from Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Amazon Prime app disappeared from Xbox Series X: Hello, So today's Xbox update installed, and after the console restarted it kept trying to update my Amazon Prime app, but going to updates showed 0% progress and no updates to actually install....
  4. I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a Xbox Series S via Amazon 15 months ago while it worked fine initally it no...: Im looking for options in India to get my X box series S purchased in July 23 serviced/ repaired or replaced it no longer powers on.Ive tried raising a service request using my Microsoft account...
  5. If i buy a Fortnite bundle from amazon labelled as for "Xbox one / Xbox series x/s " will...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy a Fortnite bundle from amazon labelled as for "Xbox one / Xbox series x/s " will...: Hello, i am wondering if i were to buy this pack...
  6. Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X: I have a very specific and annoying playback video using streaming service apps on Xbox Series X. Often when I am watching tv shows or movies on my Xbox series x through streaming services, the...
  7. I purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no insurance option

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no insurance option: I relatively recently purchased an Xbox Series X Console on Amazon but there was no option to get it covered with any kind of insurance. It's a lot of money for me to spend and I can't afford for...
  8. ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...: if i move the stick in a anti clockwise rotation it becomes really stiff and right side of the stick basically locks up, if i spin it in the opposite direction it feels like a brand new controller...
  9. I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...: I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last Week on Amazon. I wanted to ask why wasn‘t FC24 with it? 64f2915f-45a1-4796-850a-4aa25675375e
  10. Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Amazon Music work right and my Series X and S version GTA 5?: Every time I try to listen to music in Amazon Music it just shows a blurry screen with a random background. Also, the series X and S version of GTA has some sort of bug that I know some other...