[Xbox Series X; Alpha Ring] Recently Installed Row is misaligned.

Discus and support [Xbox Series X; Alpha Ring] Recently Installed Row is misaligned. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As you could be able to see (if this sub let me post pictures) the Recently Installed Row of the Manage Queue page is Misaligned resulting in one... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kill_Kayt, Sep 26, 2023.

1. /u/Kill_Kayt
    /u/Kill_Kayt Guest

As you could be able to see (if this sub let me post pictures) the Recently Installed Row of the Manage Queue page is Misaligned resulting in one thumbnail creating it's own second row... It looks horrendous.

submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kill_Kayt, Sep 26, 2023
  2. Jayarih Win User

Games missing from owned games

Itll get fixed eventually, not sure if others on this thread are insiders but that could be part of the issue.

Im on the Alpha Ring on both my One S and Series X
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

No Wishlist on Xbox store???

At this point in time, the shopping cart feature has been removed. I am in Alpha SA ring on my X and Alpha ring on my S. Just double checked the store and it is not there at the moment.
  4. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Hi, I tried to private message you but it didn't work.

You have to be in the insider preview to download the avatar beta app. It works on the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It is not rolled out by console model but by which Insider Preview ring you are in. It has now been rolled out to all
    rings.

Insider Preview has Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha are invite only from the development team. You can use any Xbox One family of console in any of the rings.
  6. jayminecraft123 Win User

Horrible Lag after the Recent Xbox Update

From the Recent Xbox alpha ring update I start lagging for 3 seconds and It happens again for 30 minutes
Thema:

1. [Xbox Series X; Alpha Ring] Recently Installed Row is misaligned. - Similar Threads - Series Alpha Ring

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Series X overheating after last Alpha Skip Ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Series X overheating after last Alpha Skip Ahead update: Ever since the most recent Alpha Skip Ahead update the fan speed remains at it's idol speed. The fan speed controller no longer gets told to increase fan speed as the need arises. Could also be...
  6. Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X: I am having issues with my secondary/alt/Child accounts on the Xbox Series X since the latest update on the Alpha ring. I have been seeing consistent freezing and sound dropouts only on these...
  7. Alpha ring insider xbox series and xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring insider xbox series and xbox one: Hello,now i preview beta ring,please help me get into the alpha ring,because as far as i know, you can only get there by invitation, thanks you in advance. I want to help test the performance of...
  8. Xbox Series X slow after Alpha (2310.231001-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X slow after Alpha (2310.231001-2200): Hi! Dashboard is slow to load, games has a slower start time and always sync data after Alpha (2310.231001-2200) submitted by /u/alissonsalin [link] [comments]
  9. Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring): Hello, my girlfriend recently updated her Xbox Series controller (which came with her Series X Console) with an recent update in the Alpha Ring but after that update her controller keeps...
  10. Alpha skip ahead ring support / recently transferred to series x

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead ring support / recently transferred to series x: Hello I'm reaching out to see if it's possible to have my alpha skip ahead ring status transferred to my series x I was previously invited to this tier on my one x and love the new builds and the...