Xbox Series X all USB ports not Working?

Discus and support Xbox Series X all USB ports not Working? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my xsx for approximately 2 months and the usb ports suddenly turned off. after turning the console off then taking all the cords out of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sacredsmoke5587, May 10, 2023.

1. Xbox Series X all USB ports not Working?

I have had my xsx for approximately 2 months and the usb ports suddenly turned off. after turning the console off then taking all the cords out of the console and rebooting

the console this issue still pursued. I am unclear what is causing the issue. it has happened once before but fixed itself over time but this time it still has not fixed itself. Is there any idea what is causing this problem to occur?

:)

Sacredsmoke5587, May 10, 2023
  2. Sacredsmoke5587 Win User

I've tried what was said but to no avail the USB ports still do not work sometimes in the past they would disconnect then the issue would solve itself again. I've had the message pop up with "your external hard drive is ready" but when I've checked my games were not there.
  3. Pxlz22 Win User

Hello Sacredsmoke5587! I'm Nicolas an Independent advisor i will try my best to help you with your issue.

Often times this type of issues can be a hardware thing and won't have any other option to take the console to a technical support and get it looked by a professional, but before you have to do that, let's try to see if it isn't something that we can fix ourselves.

I can suggest to use other USB cables and see if they work to discard the chance of them being the issue and not the ports.

Then try unplugging every thing from the xbox, even the power, wait a while (10 minutes or something like that) and reconnect everything and see if the ports started to work again.

I hope that fix it! Sorry for not being able to do anything else! Have a great rest of your day!
  4. Pxlz22 Win User

Then probably you are having a problem with the ports itself, maybe without realising it got dirt or something inside or it could be a factory error. try using carefully a Q-Tip inside and test them again.

If not then sadly there is no other option than taking it to a technical service.

Again very sorry for not being capable of helping you from the distance, hope you can find someone that fixes it!
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

Only the Seagate Expansion and the WD Black C50 work for Series X|S games. All other SSD's can only be connected via the USB port and they are too slow for Series X|S games
  6. DestinJones Win User

Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard

The keyboard itself plugs into my controller and the usb, I have plugged into the usb port on the front of my xbox series x. When using the keyboard, the keyboard works but the mic stops working.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X all USB ports not Working? - Similar Threads - Series USB ports

2. question about xbox series s usb port

in XBoX on Windows
    question about xbox series s usb port: Hello Microsoft, I have a question about the Xbox Series S device. My problem or question is when I connect the Xbox device to electricity, I feel when I touch the USB port I feel the presence of...
  3. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  4. Xbox series S usb ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S usb ports: will the USB ports on an xbox s charge and after market controller charger? - Thanks b862a6af-26d0-4991-a64d-cb80420b758a
  5. How can I fix the USB port on the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix the USB port on the Xbox series X?: My USB port is not working. eb61813a-29d9-401d-9798-10dd411f2927
  6. Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?: Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance? 78a1bc49-9177-478b-926a-a93163056d03
  7. Usb port issue. Xbox series x.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usb port issue. Xbox series x.: I’ve been using all 3 ports on my Xbox series x for about a year now. I have a steelseries apex pro mini keyboard, Razer basilisk v3, and steelseries arctis pro all plugged into my Xbox....
  8. Can headphones be connected to the USB C port of the Xbox Series X controller???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can headphones be connected to the USB C port of the Xbox Series X controller???: Can headphones be connected to the USB C port of the Xbox Series X controller??? fd461cf0-13b3-4de4-9c40-15543c82b254
  9. does anyone know how to fix all 3 of the xbox usb ports not working on my xbox series ?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does anyone know how to fix all 3 of the xbox usb ports not working on my xbox series ?...: hey, my Xbox was working perfectly fine for a long time whenever I just woke up and turned it on none of the three USB ports were giving power to anything I had plugged into it so I tried...
  10. My series x usb ports smell of burning if I plug in my ssd or anything else usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x usb ports smell of burning if I plug in my ssd or anything else usb: The trouble only started this morning Thursday 2nd November I have owned my console from new for a couple of years now and never had a problem before today everything else works fine I just can’t...