Xbox series x all bandwidt goes to download.

Discus and support Xbox series x all bandwidt goes to download. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an xbox series x and when i download or update a game, all other activites that works with internet goes very very slow. Like marketplace... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joe1989-[xboxvenue], Jun 15, 2024.

1. Xbox series x all bandwidt goes to download.

Hi, I have an xbox series x and when i download or update a game, all other activites that works with internet goes very very slow. Like marketplace opening, and showing a picture of a game. Also when i try to play diablo which is an online game, he gives me an error because he cannot login. (I think because internet is too slow).

The intern function is by cable and i have very fast internet and router. Rhis is fore sure not the bottleneck.

I think i have this problem for 2 years now. I was in the beta testing program for xbox, and i think i once had a pop up during downloadin a game if i want to extra fast download and i clicked yes. I then exited the beta testing program. But i think this setting is still active. Cannot find anything about this on the forums.

Somebody recognizes this problem?

Thanks in advance, Joey

:)

Joe1989-[xboxvenue], Jun 15, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox series x all bandwidt goes to download.