XBOX SERIES X 2ND BROKEN DISC DRIVE IN 1 YEAR 3 MONTH

Discus and support XBOX SERIES X 2ND BROKEN DISC DRIVE IN 1 YEAR 3 MONTH in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my xbox series x disc drive broke after 8 months last January 2022, now 1 year 3 months later it has broke AGAIN after only playing a few dvds to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MajorAmok, Apr 26, 2023.

1. MajorAmok
    MajorAmok Guest

So my xbox series x disc drive broke after 8 months last January 2022, now 1 year 3 months later it has broke AGAIN after only playing a few dvds to watch the 1st season of The Sopranos on it. I contacted xbox and so said I had to pay for repair as it was out of warranty, why should I pay for something that is faulty? From xbox 360 to xbox series x every xbox I have owned the disc drive has broke. I have cancelled my xbox subscription after 14 years I have had enough of this fault with the console. Its a disgrace that they didnt even offer a discount on repairs as its the same thing that happend before

:)

MajorAmok, Apr 26, 2023
  2. Samc191 Win User

hi how can i get the new xbox dashboard on my xbox

I've been in the program for 3 years and 1 month. I'm level 3 and I still don't have this on my series X..
  3. Papo Type R Win User

Cross Gen MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING

It actually does. I got the Series X this holiday at $349, and the same disc is working perfectly. I have determined that the Xbox One X disc drive is trying to read Cross Gen discs differently than Xbox One discs. The disc drive on the Series X doesn’t have this issue. You might need a new disc or you might need to send your Series X for maintenance.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

MW2 crossgen bubdle

series x has disc drive and the series s does not

smart delivery is so it downloads the content for the specific console

hence why the game case has series x and xbox one advertised on it. the disc can be used in series x and xbox one consoles, the series s does not have a drive therefore requires digital purchase.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Series S - I'm confused

You have names mixed up. There are no consoles named the Xbox One Series S or Xbox One Series X.

The Xbox One/One S/One X all have a disc drive.

The Xbox One S All Digital Edition does not have a disc drive.

The Xbox Series X has a disc drive.

The Xbox Series S does not have a disc drive.

All the consoles can play backward compatible games. The Series S and One S all digital edition can only play games digitally downloaded.

The other consoles can play games from disc and from digitally downloaded,

I hope this clears things up for you.
  6. Eric Laberge1 Win User

Wy my series x won't link with microsoft store ?

It was not the hard drive, but the disc drive, my console can't read disc. And my warranty expired since my new console had 3 months after they change it! The 1st series x was changed even if my warranty was expired, but the employee I got on chat, push my case to higher level because of the particularity of my case. And it was accepted and they give me a 1 month extension on the warranty so I could get my series x changed. I told that to the xbox support employee today and he was saying that it cannot happen and it didn't happen. He have my info and I even have the email they sent me the day it was accepted. With details about the warranty extension! This story is a joke. I'm gonna do something about it, but for the moment, I'm waiting for my console to be repaired and using my old xbox one!
Thema:

1. XBOX SERIES X 2ND BROKEN DISC DRIVE IN 1 YEAR 3 MONTH - Similar Threads - SERIES 2ND BROKEN

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  9. If I get 2nd series X console can !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I get 2nd series X console can !: Put both under the same email address but, different ID's and both be used at the same time? bb5b1ee3-e22c-4838-a46f-410861cfe703
  10. 2nd New Lego 2k Drive Xbox Series X Disc Won't Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2nd New Lego 2k Drive Xbox Series X Disc Won't Install: Like the title says this is the 2nd brand new copy of Lego 2k Drive that simply doesn't do anything when put into my Xbox series x. I've went through all the generic trouble shooting including...