Xbox Series X 100% Packet data loss

Discus and support Xbox Series X 100% Packet data loss in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Issue started last night.... doing a speed test... Download 956 Upload 183 Packet loss 100% Test again immediately Download 872 Upload 250... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NeCrOsHyNe, Jan 11, 2024.

1. NeCrOsHyNe
    NeCrOsHyNe Guest

Issue started last night.... doing a speed test...

Download 956

Upload 183

Packet loss 100%

Test again immediately

Download 872

Upload 250

Packet loss 0%

Worked with my Isp for hours... rebooted router...factory settings, with wired..not wired, direct connect from ont...factory reset xbox..had isp break lease..new ip addy , changed x-connect on gpon.... absolutely nothing....still the same...test 100% test right after 0% ..... is this a xbox series x issue? , xbox network issue? Calling is a waste, virtual chat is a waste.... im losing what little i have left of my mind......

Help?

:)

NeCrOsHyNe, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Anomaly107 Win User

I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why or how to fix it any suggestions?

I am having the same issue. Both hard wire and wireless, I am having 100% packet loss. I have contacted my internet provider, they have already checked the system and on there end everything is great. On my PC I am having no issues. On my PS5 no issues, no packet loss. However on my xbox series x and my xbox one x, I have 100% packet loss and get booted from online games every 3-6 mins.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi NeCrOsHyNe, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

The DMZ may fix this.

To give you the correct steps, I would need to know your router model and search for it, but, I can also give you some directions.

There are also great guides online, like these:

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-one-dmz-guide

https://www.ubisoft.com/help/connec...article/setting-up-dmz-for-xbox-one/000061024

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

There is also this complete guide about NAT errors and configuration on the Xbox website, I recommend it:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-nat-error

Setting the DMZ:

A) On your Router

1. Make sure to use the ethernet cable connection, it is more reliable than the Wi-Fi one. (If possible)

2. You then, have to assign a static (fixed) IP for your Xbox console on your router, which will enable you to do the next steps

3. Turn on DMZ under the IP you selected for your Xbox Console.

4. Turn on UPnP on your router

By doing that, you'll pretty much have an open and direct connection to the game servers.

B) On the Xbox Console

Configure the network settings accordingly.

Enter the Settings menu.

Under the General tab, select Network Settings then Advanced Settings.

Take note of the information displayed

Select IP Settings > Manual.

Enter the same IP you configured on your router DMZ.

Let me know if it works!
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Is it possible to get packet loss that exceeds 100%?

"They have stated that if someone has 100% packet loss, they would have loss complete connection to the game, sever, etc. So I ask again, is it possible to exceed 100% packet loss?"

You would not have any connection to the internet, let alone XBLive, if packet loss is 100%. Connection relies on the ability of packets, information data blocks, for lack of a better term, to recognise and acknowledge the data has been sent and received
    correctly, ie no corruption.

Edit.. Data showing 100% packet loss has to be a result of local internal corruption of the processors, and would require a restart.
  5. xXIBabyLittleXx Win User

100% Packet Loss and No Latency Since Midnight!!

I have the same problem, 100% data packet loss and low network quality!! Pc has 0% data packet loss.

All testperformed as suggested by xbox, but nothing has helped. <Problem by MS ?!

Time: 19th april 22pm - NOW

Router: FritzBox 7170
  6. Dannymacca1980 Win User

Xbox series X packet loss 100%

[​IMG]
    This is a screen shot
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X 100% Packet data loss - Similar Threads - Series 100% Packet

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x: Iv tried everything I know, broadband line test, wired, wireless, tethered to my phone, factory reset the xbox, rest the router, no matter what I do its still 100% packet loss, any ideas....
  6. Xbox series x 100% packet loss.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x 100% packet loss.: I'm suddenly getting 100% packet loss when I run a network speed and statistics test on my series x. I have switched from wired to wireless and it still says 100%. This started yesterday morning...
  7. high 100% package loss xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    high 100% package loss xbox series x: Hi, since a week or two i have a high package loss. modem type zyxel ( chinese ****). provider odido ( t-mobile ****) dowload speed 1000 Mbps upload speed 882 Mbps packageloss 100% MTU 1480...
  8. I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a 100% packet loss with a wired connection on my series x and I can't figure out why...: I ran "test Multiplayer connection" option and I get " You have high packet loss" " your packet loss is 100% I then run "test network speed & statistics" and get the following "DL speed 61.76 UPL...
  9. Controller inputs on Xbox Series X controller not picking Up 100%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller inputs on Xbox Series X controller not picking Up 100%: I'm having an issue with my Xbox series x controller. The controller seems to work consistently at first, with singular inputs working just fine, but anytime I try mashing the buttons, in case of...
  10. 100% packet loss Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss Xbox series x: 1000 down load 37 upload 100% packet loss i have reset my modem power cycled my xbox x restarted everything still happens sometimes it say 0% packet loos then back to 100% on my pc i ping...