XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

Discus and support XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Noon Moon, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Noon Moon
    Noon Moon Guest

Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this.

I have not had an Xbox 360 account before, as I am a bit of a younger soul who only played on my dad's account on occasion to play Minecraft back in the day.

When I try to download a profile, I am hit with an error screen that tells me to check my connection — and my connection has been tested and is completely fine; stellar, even.

I have seen people discuss this but nothing has worked. I have cleared local Xbox 360 data and have factory reset, all to no avail. I'm thusly a little lost and would appreciate any help.

Thanks!

:)

Noon Moon, Apr 23, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: