xbox series s/x games that can be played with 2 local players and 2 online

Discus and support xbox series s/x games that can be played with 2 local players and 2 online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft! I'm looking into games for the xbox series s/x that can be played by 4 players at the same time, with 2 local players on one xbox series... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ben Addy, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Ben Addy
    Ben Addy Guest

Hi Microsoft!

I'm looking into games for the xbox series s/x that can be played by 4 players at the same time, with 2 local players on one xbox series x, and 2 other players joining remotely via another xbox series s/x.

Best regards

:)

Ben Addy, Jan 11, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I don't think there are any games that have that feature. As far as I know, it's either online co-op or local co-op. You can't do both at the same time.
  3. ngocphi Win User

How do we play 2 player games on the S ?

With the exception of halo mcc you can't as guests cannot roam outside the home console

Since you are signing in online on a azure server not your console

With series s WHY in heavens name are you trying to play cloud when you can just install the game locally

You take a performance hit and you can't play 2 players and there is no next gen game you can't play even flight SIM runs locally

Unless you are talking about one s
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

My friend has gta online on Xbox series X and I have the full game on Xbox one, but we can’t play online together… does he need to buy the full game?

It's important to know which game your friend bought.

I say this because there are currently three versions of the Series X/S game. Gta 5 Online, Gta 5 Series X/S and Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S).

If he has purchased Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S), which gives access to the game for Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X, he can play online with you as long as he downloads the Xbox One version, so you and he will have the same save and can play online.

If he is a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber he can download the game in the Xbox One version and play with you.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will you ever add a setting to next gen to turn off smart delivery?

The game is a cross gen game, which means Xbox Series X|S players can play with Xbox One players.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox series X

Hi,

Yes, Series X users will be able play Xbox One S and Xbox X players online. You'll also be able to play the same BC 360 titles online the Xbox One plays.

The only games not supported will be the Kinect titles.
Thema:

1. xbox series s/x games that can be played with 2 local players and 2 online - Similar Threads - series games played

2. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  3. Can you play games off an external HDD on Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you play games off an external HDD on Series X?: When I first got my XSX I tried playing games off my external seagate 2tb and after a period of time it would give me error (0x87e1001f), I just got a 5tb WD Black and my friend said he plays his...
  4. What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?

in XboX Insiders
    What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?: What games can xbox series x and xbox one original not play together? submitted by /u/TheHeffmeister [link] [comments]
  5. Series s can't play any games online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series s can't play any games online: I've had an issue like this before. It was because some old privacy settings on my old account. I'm on a new account now. I've tried reseting my console both keeping games and a full reset. I've...
  6. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...: I'm really curious if I can replace the Xbox series x hard drive with the Xbox 360 hard drive to play Xbox 360 games 6f9f477b-cc97-4697-af8b-5c4827b1134a
  7. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  8. Xbox series x internet problem when playing game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x internet problem when playing game: My xbox series x console gets very slow connection or disconnects from internet when playing game. It happens only on wifi connection, it works well with wired connection. On the idle screen, or...
  9. I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying...: I'm trying to play backwards compatible games on my xbox series S, but it keeps saying theirs either a "sign-in issue" or "Can't connect to internet" it wasn't doing this a few month ago. any...
  10. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...