Xbox Series S won't stay on, it clicks then turns off.

Discus and support Xbox Series S won't stay on, it clicks then turns off. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi , so my Series S randomly stopped working. Every time I try to turn it on it'll light up for a second, make a click and turn off. My first thought... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Haych13, Sep 27, 2023.

1. Haych13
    Haych13 Guest

Hi , so my Series S randomly stopped working. Every time I try to turn it on it'll light up for a second, make a click and turn off. My first thought was cable/powerstrip, so I tried it on it's on socket in the wall, nothing, I tried a new cable, nothing, I bought a PSU and tried that, nothing. I've tried the thing where people say hold sync and power, nothing.

I've tried leaving everything unplugged for 24 hours, replugging and trying again, nothing. Here is a link to where you can see a video where I recorded the problem https://files.catbox.moe/7po9a1.mp4 and you can see and hear the noise, it almost sounds like it is from the USB corner, but for the life of my I can't figure out what the problem is.

Thanks

:)

Haych13, Sep 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: