xbox series s wont load any games

Discus and support xbox series s wont load any games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my xbox series s that ive bought relatively new wont load any games. recently i transferred most of my games to the series s before realizing i cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reese Crandall, Jan 4, 2024.

1. xbox series s wont load any games

my xbox series s that ive bought relatively new wont load any games. recently i transferred most of my games to the series s before realizing i cant even play them, but thats not the issue. my console was working fine but all of the sudden wont load into anything. i’ve tried uninstalling some games but they wont go away. i’ve restarted about 5 times but nothings helping. it’s always saying that it took too long to load in. this is stupid

:)

Reese Crandall, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Fresh♦ Win User

My Xbox seagate external hard drive isnt being recognized

My hard drive wont load please help i cant play any games on it the lights on and its plugged into the back of my Xbox series s
    And i did everything Microsoft recommends
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Reese, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to reset your console?

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

LG Ultragear 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Monitor With XBOX Series S

So xbox series S wont look any better on this monitor than my XBOX One looks currently i wont get 2K on this then
    Not necessarily. If your particular Series S game runs at 1440P and you have the display set to 1440P @60Hz then it will look far better.
  5. MatthewDerrig Win User

LG Ultragear 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Monitor With XBOX Series S

So xbox series S wont look any better on this monitor than my XBOX One looks currently i wont get 2K on this then
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

X box

As ngocphi said, he'll be able to play any digital games he has downloaded, however because the Xbox Series S doesn't have a disc drive he wont be able to play any disc based games.
Thema:

1. xbox series s wont load any games - Similar Threads - series wont load

2. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  3. No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried...: No Matter What Controller I Use My Right Analog wont Respond. Xbox Series S Ive Tried Everything Any Help ? fef22dac-555e-41f8-ac3e-ccd7dd1aea27
  4. Xbox series X wont reconnect to Xbox network

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X wont reconnect to Xbox network: Got an update 5/31 6 am est time and tonight after i had to reboot for some reason or another it will not reconnect to xbox network but i can see my friends online and i can do tests and they all...
  5. I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...: well I bought a xbox series x controller from Target and it worked for a couple of months then both triggers were not working. I tried to take it back to Target for replacement but they told me...
  6. Controller Wont Sync To Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Wont Sync To Xbox Series X: For the past couple days, my controller randomly stopped syncing. I’ve tried: -Restarting Xbox -Unplugging Xbox - Battery Swap -Updating Controller The only thing that seems to work is...
  7. Xbox series x wont turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x wont turn on: Hi, when i push the power button on my series x it makes rhe noise as if ive turned it on but then goes straight off again, it does this if i try and start it using the controller as well, any...
  8. My xbox series x wont even load wifi networks, am i missing something?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x wont even load wifi networks, am i missing something?: As stated above, my series x wont even show wifi networks that are around to connect to. Ive power cycled the xbox, modem, router...everything. i even reset my xbox and it still wont pull up...
  9. Assassins Creed wont load on XBox X series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed wont load on XBox X series: I have installed Assassins Creed Origins on my XBox X series using Ultimate Game Pass and have played it successfully for several days but it has just stopped working. When I attempt to open the...
  10. Series X wont load the latest autosave. Offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X wont load the latest autosave. Offline: I have the Xbox Series X and i play offline. No matter what i do the autosaves will not sync up to the retry option. In other words... if i die in a game and select retry or reload last save...