Xbox Series S won't download Xbox 360 profile for any games?

Discus and support Xbox Series S won't download Xbox 360 profile for any games? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having this issue for about a few months now and haven't figured out how to rectify it at all. The main issue is that the 360 emulator... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zukman 1, Aug 17, 2023.

1. Zukman 1
    Zukman 1 Guest

Hello, I've been having this issue for about a few months now and haven't figured out how to rectify it at all. The main issue is that the 360 emulator seems to be in the original update for the Xbox 360, meaning back then you were not allowed to have any spaces in your password, meaning the Y button is null and won't input a space in your password or email; it's because of this issue that I haven't been able to download my Xbox 360 profile on my Series S at all when I go to play any classic Call of Duty games, or classic Sonic games, or etc. from the 360 era. Can somebody please help me? I've tried re-networking with manual DNS ports, clearing profiles and local saves, and still have yet to prevail over my issue.

:)

Zukman 1, Aug 17, 2023
  2. MonkeyGamr Win User

Error Code 8015000A

Also, I’m having the same issue playing my 360 games on my Series S, my Xbox Live account won’t download onto any 360 game on my Series S.
  3. Zukman 1 Win User

I've tried that before. Just to make sure, I tried it a second time and haven't been able to fix the issue. Like I said, I've tried a lot of things already and haven't been able to fix the issue. I honestly have no idea what to do anymore
  4. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Zukman 1,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.
    Select System > Settings > System > Console Information
    Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves.

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no there.

You will have to log in your accounts again. Hope it helps.

Good Luck
    Regards
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

I'm new to Xbox can I download the Xbox 360 games me er having a 360

All Microsoft Xbox accounts have an Xbox 360 profile that can be downloaded to either a real Xbox 360 console or to the Xbox 360 emulated dashboard on Xbox One and Series X|S consoles. Even if you made a new account now, it would still have a 360 profile.

When you run a backwards compatible 360 game on your Series X for the first time, you will be asked to enter your email address and password. This is so the 360 profile can be downloaded. It does this because that is how the Xbox 360 does things.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Adding more xbox360 users to Series X

Xbox 360 games do not appear to see these users and I'm unable to select them when adding players to 360-games.
    User accounts work differently on the 360 (and the 360 emulator on the Xbox One and Series X/S) to the way they do on Xbox One and Series X/S. The 360 had user profiles that needed to be downloaded first.

It's been a while so you'll need to bear with me. If remember you will need to sign in first with this other user you've created, then launch the 360 game. This will download the additional new profile to the console. I think, after this you should be able
    to add this player to your game.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S won't download Xbox 360 profile for any games? - Similar Threads - Series won't download

2. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  3. Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+: When i try to use smat view on the devices the app on the series s loads just a little bit and then stops. I don't know what to do 263c8077-b8b6-4253-97a4-464060b952d1
  4. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  5. Disc games won't download on my series x

in XboX Insiders
    Disc games won't download on my series x: So I've recently started to download/redownload some disc games on my series x such as watchdogs 2 and titanfall 2 but they keep stopping I've tried to reinstall but its doesn't work can someone...
  6. My series s won't download updates on my WiFi but will with my hotspot and neither reseting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series s won't download updates on my WiFi but will with my hotspot and neither reseting...: My series s won't work with my WiFi suddenly and even after reseting both while keeping games and not I am met with the same problem 727cbde5-cc60-4900-8435-ddb8c64acc0d
  7. Xbox Series X/S won't open newly downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X/S won't open newly downloaded games: Whenever I try to open the game after it is finished downloading it dosen't load and gives me an error message of "____________ took too long to start". How do I resolve this issue?...
  8. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  9. Why won't my Xbox Series S will not download Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox Series S will not download Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2?: I have it plugged in directly to ethernet. I am not running it on wifi. I have power cycled it. I have uninstalled and tried to reinstall it. I have reset my xbox. Is there something going on with...
  10. My xbox series x won't install or download items from shop. Already reset console,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x won't install or download items from shop. Already reset console,...: Installation just stops. Trying again just shows it where it stopped, doesn't move, then concludes. Won't allow me to update any games either. 1e89461f-55ba-4c70-a82e-620c5a003407