Xbox Series S white screen after launch game

Discus and support Xbox Series S white screen after launch game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I have a white screen problem after I try to play game with my new monitor. After launching games, my screen goes black first and tries to display... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Turan Umutcan Yılmaz, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Xbox Series S white screen after launch game

Hi. I have a white screen problem after I try to play game with my new monitor.

After launching games, my screen goes black first and tries to display in HDR mode. and after this stage, screen turns completely white. I can still hear the game and menu sounds in the background.

I'm using huawei mateview 28.2inch screen.

:)

Turan Umutcan Yılmaz, Jun 20, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please proceed to do a power cycle to fix the issue

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. MONSTERBLAZE908 Win User

WWE 2k22 Progress Lost

When I first launched the game on my Series S, it did the usual "agree with policy" and "user agreement" stuff. But nothing about save games or save data

After finishing a lot of the game, it would sync game data before loading to the main screen.

On my Series S, it would always do this.

But on my Series X, it did it once and never did it after that.

I'll try the Powercycle tricks and i'll let you know if it works.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

XBOX game pass ultimate UK region. 2 xbox (one S one X).

Please try logging in first to your account on the Xbox Series X console then log in with the child account. Try launching the game after that and see if it works. If it works and the game has launched successfully, try logging in to your account on the Xbox Series S console.
  5. OliverBrown6 Win User

Microsoft flight simulator

I have an Xbox series s I think ( it’s white )
  6. Skyrider Y Win User

Xbox graphics going funny

Hey! The same thing happens with me! Probally a bug in the game, i play on a Xbox One S and wherever Picadilly loads in, some poligons start to randomly have a seizure across the screen, also if the second player uses the Dead Silence perk, the "glow" of
    the second screen takes over the first screen, creating a white filter.

Looks like no one tested split-screen on Xbox before launch...
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S white screen after launch game - Similar Threads - Series white screen

2. White screen issue on Xbox serie s

in XBoX on Consoles
    White screen issue on Xbox serie s: Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can somebody help me please?...
  3. Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?: I have set up my Xbox so I don’t have to log in every time yet it still comes up. Then when I put in my password it loads for a bit then a white screen appears. I have tried everything. From...
  4. Xbox series x with white flash on screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x with white flash on screen: Today I was watching a movie on Disney+ and my monitor screen started blinking a white flash randomly, so when I went to play a game the problem continued and even in the console menu. I looked...
  5. Xbox Series X White Screen at Sign-in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X White Screen at Sign-in: Have a brand new xbox series x. We keep having an issue when the device goes idle and we start it back up, it requires us to sign back in. When we try to sign in it gets stuck on a white screen....
  6. Xbox Series X White Login Screen Multiple Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X White Login Screen Multiple Accounts: We just got a series x. We added two accounts. Once the system "sleeps" and we start it back up, when we go to login, we get a white screen. It almost looks like the browser is trying to login you...
  7. White screen issue on Xbox serie s

in XBoX on Windows
    White screen issue on Xbox serie s: Hello i'm having the white screen problem every time i try to log into my account. I've done 3 factory reset so far but doesn't seem to work. Can somebody help me please?...
  8. Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?: I have to put my Microsoft password in every time and now it’s on a white screen only.I’ve tried the recommended soft reset and now it’s only a white screen and can only bring up the option to...
  9. Xbox series X screen graphics 'bleeding' white artficacts in Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screen graphics 'bleeding' white artficacts in Starfield: Split from this thread. Same here. Tried everything even down to resetting the Xbox itself. Did you find a fix? 85edd8bb-9047-44f9-aa3b-e7f66b91804f
  10. Xbox series X screen graphics 'bleeding' white artficacts in Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screen graphics 'bleeding' white artficacts in Starfield: Hi, my Xbox is having graphic issues with the newly released Starfield game. It is and was working fine for every other game (except maybe DiRT 5 almost right after the console was bought, but...