Xbox Series S vs Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle, alb

Discus and support Xbox Series S vs Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle, alb in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I want to buy an Xbox Series S, and I have a question: why standard Xbox Series S is much expensive than Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexandru Vasile Pop, Sep 5, 2023.

1. Xbox Series S vs Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle, alb

Hey, I want to buy an Xbox Series S, and I have a question: why standard Xbox Series S is much expensive than Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle, considering that the last one have more benefits. Thanks.

:)

Alexandru Vasile Pop, Sep 5, 2023
  2. Heston springthorpe Win User

How many times can you claim the bundle?

Xbox series s gilded hunter bundle
  3. Alexandru Vasile Pop Win User

It is the console sensitive to the type of socket or to the electricity ?
  4. Guilherme L Bosso Win User

The only difference is the extra content, the console will be the same.

Thank you for the question Alexandru, can I help you with anything else?
  5. Guilherme L Bosso Win User

Well done Alexandru, I hope you have fun with your Xbox. Thank you have a good day!!!!!
  6. Alexandru Vasile Pop Win User

I can use the console with an extension cord ? Or I need to put on direct wall socket ?
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S vs Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle, alb - Similar Threads - Series Series Gilded

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...: I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get fa9c522e-5782-4ad9-9627-64281532abe6
  7. I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs: I bouth an xbox series s gilded content pack but I change my mind and I want to refound the xbox but i already claimed the pack.what do i do? e9986842-f3f6-4660-b28c-9ac326d6442d
  8. I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle: I had gotten this Xbox series S to replace my old Xbox One and my parents had decided to get the Gilded Hunters Bundle but when I was setting up the Xbox I was not given the option to redeem any...
  9. I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up: My brothers bought me the gilded hunter pack as a going away gift. Every video online that tells you how to redeem the rewards says that it'll ask you to claim it during the set-up process, but...
  10. How can i take my gilded hunter bundle on xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i take my gilded hunter bundle on xbox series s?: I got an Xbox Series s with gilded hunter bundle, so when i want to see what i have in this pack, i opened page in xbox settings and it just crashed and turned me to account page. How can i fix...