Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping

Discus and support Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently switched to this internet service a week ago, and ever since I am having horrible ping while trying to play online games. Ping goes all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BillWilbur1, Aug 6, 2022.

1. BillWilbur1
    BillWilbur1 Guest

I have recently switched to this internet service a week ago, and ever since I am having horrible ping while trying to play online games. Ping goes all the way up to 800ms but typically around 290ms - 400ms. I have tried everything that I can think of to make it work right and just cant figure it out. Only seems to be the Xbox, computers work just fine. Any ideas out there

:)

BillWilbur1, Aug 6, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to contact Verizon, they can help you with you connection

Cellular internet has widely variable abilities depending on how busy the tower is, distance and physical obstacles.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Seems like the latency is indeed high. Are you connected via wired or wireless?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi BillWilbur1, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Let's check the network speed and statistics on your Xbox console.

Settings > General > Network Settings > Test Network Speed & Statistics.

Please provide me with the following:

Download Speed

Upload Speed

Latency

Wireless Strength

There are many factors that are causing this issue which we will validate.
  5. BillWilbur1 Win User

Hi , I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Let's check the network speed and statistics on your Xbox console.

Settings > General > Network Settings > Test Network Speed & Statistics.

Please provide me with the following:

Download Speed
    Upload Speed
    Latency
    Wireless Strength

There are many factors that are causing this issue which we will validate.
    Hope this helps
    [​IMG]
  6. ngocphi Win User

Well ya

Your numbers aren't great

You also gotta remember that's not 48mbps consistent

That flucuates due to the nature of what you are trying to do

Wireless hotspots aren't broadband connections meant for.gaming

The signal would flucuate too wildly

If it a high traffic area your speeds will drop like pebble in water

Your best bet work with your isp to work on the speed issues but you will have high latency and lag regardless
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping - Similar Threads - Series Verizon LTE

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  9. Launch Xbox Series X shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch Xbox Series X shutting off: I have the launch Xbox series x , over the last few months the console will just randomly shut off during online game play. Doesn’t do in menus or on Home Screen, only when playing a game....
  10. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...